Confession

Chaeyoung's POV

"SON CHAEYOUNG".

Again I was woken by the loud shout. I groaned but still got out of bed and go to the bathroom to wash myself. I wore my uniform and went downstairs. Unnie cooked us breakfast as usual so we started eating as soon as unnie placed it on the table.

I went to the living room after I finish my breakfast. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out and saw a text message. It was from Mina.

Weirdo: Heyy you up yet?

Me: Yeah why?

Weirdo: Nothing just asking.

Me: Whatever.

Weirdo: Hey are you still mad at me?

Me: Mad about what?

Weirdo: About uhh you know...

Me: The kiss?

Weirdo: Yeah about that are you perhaps mad at me?

Me: If i was mad I wouldn't be replying to your text stupid.

Weirdo: Wooh I feel relief

Me: Why?

Weirdo: Because who wouldn't be mad after being kissed on the cheek by someone you're not close with and besides I was worrying if you were mad at me or not so I felt relief after knowing that you're not mad.

Me: Whatever.

Weirdo: Yahh it that all you can say?

Me: Yeah

Weirdo: Mushroom

Me: What did you just call me?

Weirdo: Call you what?

Me: Don't act innocent.

Weirdo: I'm not

Me: Whatever bye

Weirdo: Already? Okay see you at school.

"Chaeng let's go".

"Coming". We got in the car and I drove off to school.

*On the way to school*

"Tzuyu-ya how are things with Sana?"

"Not good because she have been ignoring me". She looks sad though. Well who wouldn't when the love of your life started ignoring you.

"Did you ever try talking to her?" She shook her head.

"Why should I unnie? She's the one ignoring me".

"Whatever you stupid tall kid".

"At least I'm taller than you".

"Stop it you two I will hit you if you don't". This unnie can be pretty scary sometimes.

Tzuyu's POV

We arrive at school and as we walk in a girl came up to Chaeng unnie and gave her a letter a love letter to be exact but you know her she just ignored the girl and walk away. She has a lot of admirers, even though she's small but she has charms.

I just walk to god knows where until I bumped into someone.

"Sorry unnie I didn't see you there are you okay?" I helped her up but she didn't say anything.

"Sana Unnie? You're still mad at me?" She look up and look straight into my eyes. I can feel my cheeks burning. We just stay there and stare at each other.