I Like You No I Love You

Mina's POV

I woke up only to find myself still in Chaeyoung's warm embrace. I just took the chance and stare at her cute face.

"You know it's rude to stare right?" She suddenly open her eyes and that startled me.

"Y-you were a-awake?" She then close her eyes again.

"Maybe"

"If you're already awake then go wash up" I try to get up but she just pull me back down and hug me.

"I don't wanna. I'm still sleepy"

"Get up now Chaeyoung-ah or I'll-"

"Can you just let me sleep a little longer?"

"Then remove your hands I'm going to take a shower".

"Okay" She removed her hands and so I got up and headed to the bathroom and took a long bath. I got out of the bathroom but I didn't see chaeyoung on the bed so I went downstairs but no one was there.

I went to the living room still no one there. I went to the kitchen and there I saw Chaeyoung she's drinking again. Gosh why did she drink early in the morning. I went to her and she saw me but she just walk to the living room. She just ignore me and walk pass me. I went after her to the living room and saw her there sitting on the couch.

"Chaeyoung-ah did I do anything wrong?"

"No now leave me alone" She said it in a cold tone.

"No I'm not going anywhere." She put the soju on the table and stood up but not looking at me.

"If you're not leaving then I will" She walk out of the living room and went outside the house but I followed her.

"Wait chaeyoung-ah" she stopped. "Why are you mad at me? I don't even know what I've done wrong. So please tell me what I've done wrong so I can fix it".

"You didn't do anything wrong I just want to be alone can't you understand that?" She shouted. "Now go back inside because it's cold out here".

"Then make me warm". I didn't even realize I said those.

"Make you warm? You kidding me? If you want to stay out here and freeze to death then go ahead". She started to walk away. I didn't follow her any further. Sometimes she's being nice to me and some other times she's being cold to me. 'What did I do wrong chaeyoung-ah why are you being cold to me?'

Momo's POV

I woke up and I found myself alone on the bed as I got up and look around there's no sigh of the dubu girl. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. As i was done taking a shower I walk down to the living room only to find a pair of idiots there being lovey dovey.

"Have you seen Dahyun?"I asked them while looking around the living room.

"Weren't you two together last night?"Sana asked me back.

"Yeah we were but when I woke up she wasn't beside me so that's why I ask you"

"Nope we haven't seen her. Go check her room idiot maybe she's in there". I rolled my eyes and walk to Dahyun's room.

*Knock Knock*

Silence....

*Knock Knock*

"What do you want?" She shouted from the other side.

"Uhh dahyun-ah are you okay?"

"I'm fine now go" Ehh?

"Hey open the door first I need to talk to you about something".