Not That Easy

No One's POV

Junho was locked up in a different room alone. He doesn't know where Soeun is and he came up with a plan. He checked the clock on the wall and saw that it was nearly 6 and it's almost time for him to eat. The officer will bring him his food so he prepared for his next move. He lay down and use his blanket to cover himself turning the other side so the officer won't see that he was breathing. He heard someone taking out the keys and unlock his cell's door. Once it opened he held his breath and stayed still playing dead.

"Time to eat". The officer said but he saw Junho not moving a single muscle. "Hey didn't you hear me?? I said it's time for you to eat!!" He raised his voice cos he thought Junho might be asleep so maybe speaking loudly will wake him up but he didn't move.

The officer started to panic that made him hurriedly place Junho's tray on the small wooden table and approached Junho. He saw Junho had his eyes closed and not breathing but before he could even felt his pulse, Junho swung a punch on his face and he hit his head with the table when he fell backwards that caused him to passed out.

He quickly took the officer's uniform and wore it before exiting his cell and lock it. He walk pass everyone inside and no one seems to be suspicious of him. He succeed on making an escape. He thought about Soeun but nahh being the asshole he is he just left her there and didn't care.

He had no money with him but lucky him he found the officer's wallet. He cheered happily and use the money to buy things to eat and went to look for a motel to rest for the night. He went into the grocery store and bought two pack of ramen and a few can of beers and some snacks. He went to pay for it using the officer's money.

He carried a small plastic bag with the things he just bought and walk out of the grocery store. A guy wearing a black coat with a cap on, sipping on his can of soda stepped out in front of Junho.

He drank the last drop of his soda and threw the can in the trash. He stepped forward but Junho stepped back and attempts to run the other way but a girl was there standing behind him. He doesn't recognize her but the guy seems familiar and that was when he turn to look at someone a girl whom he knew.

"Dahyun?" He mumbled. "H-how did you find me?"

"There's a tracking device on the uniform you're wearing".

"What??!!"  

"We're not here to mess around old man". Jackson said but didn't take off his cap so Junho didn't pay attention to him but after hearing his voice he recognized it.

"Just leave me alone will you??" He raised his voice.

"Too easy. I'll let you choose. One come back with us while we're asking nicely or two we beat the shit out of you and drag you back?" She said coldly

Junho hesitates and thought about a plan to escape. He knows Dahyun and Jackson but he doesn't know Jennie and he thought that she was just help blocking his way and that she's weak and couldn't fight. And he was totally wrong about it. He glance at the two and made his move by throwing the plastic bag at Jackson and ran towards Jennie swinging his fist at her but only to be surprise by a hit on his jaw instead. The hit was hard and that made him fall to the ground holding his jaw. He underestimated her too much.

"You should never underestimate a girl". Jennie said and Jackson came to him.

"Time for you to sleep". Then he hit Junho on the head making him bang his own head on the ground knocking him out. They heard sirens and that's when they knew the officers will gonna get Junho back to his cell. Two officers came out of the car and bowed towards the three.