Stay Back?

No One's POV

The time is already pass 2 and most of them are drunk and Jackson's friends were at the dance floor dancing crazily while Jennie and Lisa were busy arguing about who drank the most. SinB and Yerin offer to bring Jennie and Lisa home because they were both drunk as heck. The two did drink but not much. Jackson told his friends that they'll be leaving first cos it's late. Yerin and SinB took the two drunk heads with them and left.

"We'll bring these two home don't worry". Suga assured and pointed at Jungkook and Taehyung whom is fast asleep cos they passed out awhile ago drinking too much. As for Eunha and Sowon they left about 3hours ago.

Jackson, Dahyun and Tzuyu bid goodbyes to the couple and left. Dahyun fell asleep in the car while Jackson was also feeling kinda sleepy and he almost close his eyes. Tzuyu notice that.

"Yahh stop the car". She said loudly that made him flinch but he stopped the car just like Tzuyu told him to. "You can't drive like this. You'll get us into an accident".

"Then what can we do?? You can't drive". He had a point though. Tzuyu can't drive yet. "Yahh Dahyun-ah wake up". He shook Dahyun and the latter open her eyes slowly. "Can you drive?? I'm sleepy".

"Emm. Hand me a wet tissue". Tzuyu hand her one and she wipe her eyes so she wouldn't feel sleepy.

They switch seats and Jackson immediately fell asleep after getting into the passenger seat. Dahyun press on the gas pedal and the car started moving forward.

"Unnie".

"Hmm?"

"Let's stay back??" Dahyun look at Tzuyu from the rare mirror but couldn't see cos there was no light.

"Wae??"

"Minho is really up to something. Didn't you notice how he never show up in front of us when Chaeng unnie was still here? And just as unnie left he started showing up again. Don't you find it weird??" Dahyun thought for a bit and nodded. "See how he never approach Sana?? Maybe he's waiting till we leave and Jackson here alone won't be able to take care of them all at once".

"You have a point. Maybe we should stay back or let's just make it seems like we're leaving and let's see what they're going to do". Tzuyu nodded in response. "Call oppa".

"Arrasso". She took her phone out and called Mark immediately.

[Ohh? Tzuyu-ah].

[Oppa where are you??]. She put it on speaker mode so Dahyun could hear as well.

[Right now? I'm at the hotel preparing to go out for dinner. Waeyo??].

[Oppa is it okay if we stay back??]. Dahyun asked.

[Huh??]

[We thought it would be better if we stay back].

[Wae? Did something happen?]. He asked, concern in his voice.

[Nothing happened yet but we have a bad feeling that something might happen once we leave]. Tzuyu said.

[As in?]

[Minho showed up the next day after Chaengie left]. Dahyun said.

[Minho??]. He asked. [That guy again?? *Sigh* Alright you can stay back. We're okay here we'll take care of it. Be safe alright??].

[We know. You too oppa].

[Ohh. Now I gotta go need to go see the guy with the equipments. I'm hanging up]. Then the line got disconnected. He hanged up.