Finally

No One's POV

Chaeyoung and Mina were sleeping peacefully mean while Tzuyu were texting Sana. Momo and Dahyun were sleeping in the same room but they felt awkward so they didn't talk to each other since they were in the car. You're wondering why they didn't talk right?  Well...

Dahyun's POV

Suddenly it felt awkward but there was a reason why I didn't want to talk to her. I did caught her staring at me too but when I look at her she just looks away.

*FLASHBACK*

It was lunch time but when I was about to ask Momo she was already walking outside and to someone. I look at who she is talking to and when I saw who it was my heart broke and I felt tears were forming in my eyes. They walk off and I just follow them but I have to make sure they didn't see me or notice me following them. Luckily they didn't know and I followed them to the canteen. I peek at the door and found them sitting at a table near the door and since I'm behind it I can hear what they were talking about. I did cry while listening to them but what can I do? I can't do anything about it so I just cry silently. They got up and walk out so I hide myself somewhere they won't notice me.

They're not walking back to class so I just followed them and found them going to the garden. They sat down beside each other and started talking. Since I'm a bit far from them I can't tell what they're talking about but I saw something that my heart can't handle. Sinb just moved closer to Momo and was about to kiss her.

"Ohh hi dahyun-ah have you se-" Yerin said to me but she stopped when she saw they were about to kiss.

She walk quickly to them and pulled Sinb away and she punch Momo on her cheek. I wanted to go and help her up but I was really upset with her that I don't even want to see her right now. Yerin pulled Sinb pass me and she just look at me. I can see anger in her eyes. I look at Momo who was still on the ground stood up. I saw her just standing there so I walk back to class. In class I can't concentrate at all. All I did was stared out the window thinking about her and she wasn't in class at all.

The bell rang and so students started to pack their stuff and walk out the class and still Momo didn't come back. I wrote something on a sticky note and put it on her desk. I walk out of the class and there was no one in school anymore so I walk towards the front gate.

"Hey Dahyun-ah" Someone called me from behind so I turn to her.

"Ohh Yerin-ah what's wrong?" She was panting so I guess she was running just now.

"Come with me". She took my hand and dragged me with her. I don't know where she'll take me but I just follow her.

She drag me to an empty classroom but when I walked in I saw Sinb there. Why did she bring me here? Is there something wrong? Sinb look up at me and walk towards me. She hugged me and she cried too and I hate seeing her cry so I caress her back gently. Yerin already left the room so it's just me and her.

"Dahyun-ah I'm sorry".

"What are you sorry about?" She then pulled away and look at me while holding both of my hands.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm so stupid that I don't even know you liked her. I'm sorry for hurting you Dahyun-ah". I just smiled at her and patted her head.

"It's okay. It's not your fault because you didn't know and don't blame yourself". She hugged me again and cry.

"Thank you for everything Dahyun-ah I'm so lucky to have you". She gave me another hug and walk out the door with me. Yerin was waiting outside and when she saw us she smiled. Sinb ran to hug her and hold her hand. I'm glad they're back together.