She's Cold

No One's POV

Mina woke up the next morning in someone's room. She remember sleeping on the couch last night but woke up on the bed. She sat up and rub her sleepy eyes and she didn't have to scan around the room to know it was Chaeyoung's. She smiled knowing that despite the latter being mad at her, she still cares for her. She happily got out of bed and took a bath before getting ready for school.

With her bag in her hands, exiting the room and skipping down the stairs smiling widely. Anyone would've fallen for that cute smile of hers.

She saw the maid and asked where Chaeyoung is. She was told that the latter was inside the kitchen. She bowed towards the maid before walking to the kitchen where she found her cub cooking something which will obviously be good from the nice smell.

Chaeyoung knew Mina was there watching her but she didn't bother looking at the latter not even greeting her good morning like how she usually do and that kinda upset Mina but nonetheless she greeted Chaeng first.

"Good morning". She greeted but the latter didn't respond and she thought Chaeyoung didn't heard her so she tried again. "Good morning". With a little bit raise of her voice it was clear enough that Chaeng heard it but why wasn't she responding? Mina thought.

Chaeyoung turned around and Mina smiled at her but she didn't even look and just place the plate on the table.

"Are you still mad at me?" Mina asked with her soft tone. Chaeng look at her but it was the same expression Mina saw last night. Her emotionless look didn't change one bit. "Ch-chaeyoung-ah". Mina approach her and held her hand. "I'm sorry but it was just a misunderstanding. I swear, please believe me". Mina was so close to tears again and Chaeng was still having the same look but she pulled Mina to sit down and she sat beside the latter.

She didn't talk but she started cutting the sausage and pointed it at Mina with the fork. Mina automatically open her mouth and took the bite. Chaeng kept feeding Mina until the latter finished it and she just stood up and walk pass Mina. Mina grab her plate and was about to wash it but the maids came and ask her to leave it to them. She refused but the maids was smart enough to use the time against her saying that she's late for her class.

Mina immediately bowed to them and grab her bag. She look for Chaeng and found the latter already in the car waiting for her.

Mina was silent and so is Chaeyoung. She kept glancing at the latter but Chaeyoung's eyes were just fixed on the road. Mina made a bold move by taking a hold of Chaeyoung's free hand and intertwined their fingers together before looking away. Chaeyoung didn't pull away either and squeeze Mina's hand but she didn't say a word. Mina just look away and blush, smiling like an idiot.

They arrived at school and was forced to let go of each other's hands. The two got out and Chaeyoung walk ahead of Mina and the latter followed. She saw her friends in front of the school entrance and when they saw the two they waved with a smile. Mina waved back but Chaeyoung walk pass them into the school. She didn't even glance at them.

"What's wrong with her?" Sana asked frowning looking at Chaeyoung's back before the latter disappeared.

"Unnie are you two okay now?"

"I don't know. She didn't talk to me since last night but she didn't reject any of the skinship I did".

"We have to tell oppa later". Dahyun whispered in Tzuyu's ear and the latter nodded in agreement. "Well then let's go in?" Everyone nodded and went in together.

Chaeyoung was in class before her friends and just sitting at her usual spot playing with her phone but then a text came through.

From: Unknown Number