My Eyes Are Only For You

No One's POV

Momo followed Dahyun back inside and went straight to her room. She look around but there's no Dahyun and notice that her bathroom door was shut.

"She must've really wanted to take a bath I guess". Momo mumbled to herself and just shrugged it off not knowing why Dahyun was like that.

She turned on her T.V and just shift through each channel cos it's all about actresses, new crimes committed, dramas, football etc. she was looking for a cooking show and when she found one she just stayed on that show.

Dahyun came out a moment latter fully dressed in her pajamas and found Momo asleep with her back leaning against the bedpost. She shook her head and went towards Momo.

Momo sleeping that way might really hurt her back and neck later when she wakes up. She pulled Momo down and pull the blanket up until her chest before turning off the lights and T.V leaving the dim light on since she has to dry her hair but it might wake Momo up so she proceed to Sana's room since she has been inside a few times already. She went back to Momo's bedroom when she was done drying her hair.

She turn off the dim light and crawled onto the bed with Momo. Momo automatically snuggles into Dahyun when she felt Dahyun came closer. Dahyun fell asleep after a short moment of staring at Momo's sleeping face. 'How could someone be this cute while sleeping?' She thought.

---------------------

Mark's POV

I woke up when my alarm clock started ringing. I wanted to sleep some more but I remembered that I promised Jackson to make breakfast for him so I had to keep my promise.

We're a couple now and it was really awkward last night. I gather my courage and confess and guess what? We confess at the same time. It shocked both of us but Jackson surprise me when he just stood up and gave me a peck on the lips.

We were both shy and we didn't talk much last night so that's why we agree to watch a movie in the spare room and I must've fell asleep since I remember only half of the movie I watched last night. I didn't see him on the bed surely he must've slept in my room. I got up and took a bath before getting dressed up in my casual clothes and went down to the kitchen. I made breakfast for the both of us and once I'm done I went up to my room to wake him up but to my surprise he was already walking down the stairs with his bag.

"Morning". I greeted with a smile and he smiled back shyly. Damn where's the tough Jackson I knew?? "C'mon breakfast is ready". I pulled his hand to the table and he sat down. I sat in front of him and we started eating right away.

"H-hyung".

"Hmm?" I said without looking up.

"C-can you drop m-me off at s-school?" And why is he stuttering so much? It's not like I'm going to kill him or anything.

"Sure!" I replied back cheerfully and glance at him before dropping my gaze back on my food. "Jackson-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Saranghae~" I stare at him and he was blushing. Aww how cute but not just him I can feel my neck burning. I might be blushing as well. "Are you not gonna say it back??"

"Uhh I uhh..."

"You're shy just saying it back but you were the one who kiss me first y'know". I mumbled and I admit it I felt sad that he can't say it back.

"Nado Saranghae". I choke on my food.

He quickly handed me my glass of water and I accepted it and drank it. I might be blushing cos I felt my the heat burning up to my neck. Aish I was the one who started it and now I'm blushing alone.