Chapter 5

*Unedited*

Jimin sat with pout on a still laughing Hoseok's back. The wrestled a bit before Jimin flung himself on Hoseoks back, sitting there. 

His face was an angry red and his heart was beating harshly against his chest at the fact that Taehyung was on his way there. 

He wanted to run away to hide. His body must've agreed because he got up and marched away, heading towards the exit. He just got a few feet away before a body smashed into his and sent them flying towards the ground with a painful 'oof'. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Hoseok sang from where he lay on top of Jimin.

"Home. I'm going home."

"No you're not." Jimin struggled beneath Hoseok but it was futile. He flopped face down back in the grass and just laid there as Hoseok hummed a tune on his back.

God knows how many minutes later, Hoseok suddenly exclaimed, "Over here!"  

Jimin's tensed up but refused to lift his head from where it was buried in the grass.

Soft padded footsteps neared them before a voice that could only be described as heaven spoke. "I'm here hyung."

Heft the weight on him leave as Hoseok got up to greet Taehyung. 

"Tae! You're finally here!" There was a pause and Jimin could feel the gaze burning a hole through his head.

"Who's that hyung?" The deep baritone voice washed over him and he fought to not release the pent up groan.

"Oh him." He then felt a sharp slap on his ass  before Hoseok's voice told him to get up but he shook his head and remained there.

He heard a heavy sigh followed by a huff. "Help me with him Tae."

Oh dear lord no. "Okay."

Oh shit. He braced himself and will himself not to blush as two pairs of hands hauled him off the ground. He heard a sharp intake of breath and when his eyes flew open, he found himself staring dead in the face of a God. Kim Taehyung to be exact. How was it possible for a person to be even more beautiful in real life than in photos? Jimin had not answer to that. 

It felt like they stared at each other for hours, their faces flushing more and more the longer the staring went on. 

The star off however was interrupted by a very excited Hoseok who jumped between them. 

"Taehyung-ah, meet Jimine. Jiminie, meet taehyung-ah." 

Jiimin couldn't find it in him to open his mouth to greet the open male and Taehyung could hardly believe that before him stood the almighty sexy and cute Jimin. 

Hoseok looked at the two of them, then hung his head in disappointment. "Seriously, you're both silent?"

When Jimin finally managed to get his mouth to open, the last thing he expected to say came out. "So pretty."

He smacked a hand over his mouth in shock and turned away from the widened eyes of Taehyung and the booming laughter of Hoseok. 

Without looking behind him, he took off towards the bench where the forgotten food lay but he was stopped as a body once again slammed into his and sent them to the ground. 

"Hoseok hyung! Really?" 

"Uh, not Hoseok." He froze on the ground and then he was suddenly looking at Taehyung's face upside down. "Uh, hi!"

"H-hi..." Was Jimin's broken reply.

"Sorry about just now. Hoseok told me to do it." Jimin marveled at the box like grin Taehyung was sporting.