Chapter 8

*Unedited*

"Jungkookie, Kim Taehyung."

"Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook."

Ever since he introduced them, the two males had sat down and were currently having a stare off as they sat across from each other in Jimin's living room. Jimin found himself wanting to smack both of them upside the head for what they were doing. 

SInce then, they hadn't said a word to each other. Jungkook glared and Taehyung just smiled back, not at all fazed by Jungkook's heated glare. 

"When are you two going to stop this?"

They ignored Jimin. 

It was another good 5 minutes before Jungkook, without taking his eyes away, spoke to Jimin. "Why is here hyung?"

Of course he wouldn't look away. Jungkook was just too competitive. He sighed tiredly. "Jungkook, he's here because I want him here." 

Taehyung broke contact to regard Jimin with a satisfied grin. A totally different grin than the one that he gave Jungkook. 

"Hm..." 

"What is it Jungkook?"

He pursed his lips at Taehyung, trailing his eyes from the top of his head to his sock covered feet. "Mphm..." He mumbled.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the younger ones action before he turned to Taehyung. "Don't mind him."

"It's fine. Hes cute."

Jungkook interjected. "Do not call me cute." He then walked over to Jimin and stood next to him. "I leave for a while and you try to replace me. Having Hoseok and I isn't enough now?"

Jimin at him closely, to see if he was serious. He was dead serious and Jimin almost choked on his laughter. 

"Well, you possessive man-child, Taehyung, um..." He didn't know what to say after that. He didn't want to say that Taehyung was his friend but they weren't exactly dating yet...were they?

"You actually interrupted our date session bugs bunny." 

Jungkook looked at Jimin in shock at the sudden news and he just grinned at him in response to it. What was he supposed to say? Other than the news, Jimin gave Jungkook two seconds before he realized-

"Wait, bugs bunny?!" Jimin had to grab on to the back of Jungkook's neck to prevent him from pouncing on a laughing Taehyung.

"Taehyungie, leave him alone." 

"Taehyungie? I like it." The sensual tone that he used had Jimin blushing to the tip of his nose and Jungkook took notice. "Ew, your blushing."

"Shut it." His face got darker and Jungkook's face finally broke and grin took the place of the scowl that was there.

"Adorable." He cooed and poked his cheek with his finger. 

Taehyung slapped away Jungkook's hand from his cheek and Jungkook never looked more shocked. "No more touchy touchy with your hyung." He was clearly teasing him but Jungkook wasn't liking it very much. 

"He's my bestfriend! I can touch him if I want!" And with that he grabbed him and locked him between his arms. Poor Jimin was just unfortunately caught in the middle. 

"Kookie-ah..."

"Yes hyung?"

"Let me go." 

He gave a huff before he released him and stepped back.