Chapter 9

*Unedited*

"Hyung."

A noise right next to Jimin's ear shook him from the deep sleep he was in. He was always a light sleeper no matter how deep of a sleep he was in.

"Hyung."

He didn't answer. He wasn't finished sleeping and he had no reason to be awake yet.

"Really? Hyung, get up already."

Jimin groaned and rolled over onto his back, blinking his heavy eye lids open. 

Stood directly above him was a scowling Jungkook with his arms crossed. His hair was the disheveled and sleep was written across his scrunched up face.

"Why?" He mumbled. His eyes were starting to water from being forced open.

"Why? You asked. Your phone is the reason why. Answer it already."

Jimin, not really aware of what he said, stared at him in confusion.

"Your phone hyung, your phone has been ringing." Jungkook grabbed the apparently now silent phone and threw it on him, Jimin grunting when it landed on his chest. 

"Jimin glanced at the phone on his chest for a second but when he looked back up, Jungkook had disappeared.

"Kook-ah..." His voice was unnaturally deep and thick with sleep.

"Yes, hyung?" For the life of him, Jimin couldn't pinpoint where exactly his voice was coming from.

"Where did you go?"

"I'm on your floor hyung."

"Why?" 

"Because I slept here hyung. Now let me sleep."

Instead of talking again, Jimin gathered his strength and rolled over to the edge of the bed. When he peek over the edge, Jungkook was lying there with his large sleeping back that he stored away in his closet and two pillows from the guest room.

Jimin was about to speak again but the sound of his phone ringing stopped him. He didn't look at the screen before he answered it,

"Whoever this is, are you dying?" The sleep has yet to leave his voice and Jimin wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep.

A chuckle came through the other end. "Jiminie, are you still asleep?"

"I was."

"Did I wake you?"

"Something like that." Jimin pulled the phone away from his ear to check the time. "Was there something you needed at freaking 7:30 in the morning Tae?"

He ignore the annoyed tone clear in Jimins voice. "Yes actually! I wanted you to join me for breakfast before I head off to work! Please Jiminie!" His tone was whiny and it took everything Jimin had not to throw the phone across the room. Sleep, that was what he wanted.

"Taehyung-ah..." He growled. "It's 7:30."

"I know but- do you know how sexy you sound right now? Your voice is almost as deep as mine. Anyways, I wanted to see you before I go to work, please?"

"Jimin really had a hard time saying no and if you take his feelings for Tae into consideration, it was almost impossible. 

He sighed. "Fine. Come get me."

He heard the starting of a squeal before he cut it off abruptly by hanging up.

"You can't be seriously leaving." Jungkook voiced from the floor. "You haven't even made me breakfast yet!"