Chapter 7

*Unedited*

"Our date?" Jimin bit his tongue to the point of tasting the metallic tang of blood in his mouth.

"Uh..."

"Oh! You mean our thing at 5:00? Oh that's not the date. The date would've came later." Taehyung winked at Jimin's flushed cheeks at chuckled under his breath.

Jimin couldn't reply. The heat in his face wouldn't let him.

"You're gonna need to flip around."

Jimin gently shook his head and gave Taehyung a confused look. "Huh? Why?"

"I need your hands."

"Oh. Alright." Jimin eased up to sit upright, feeling his body protest but not that much anymore. He turned around flopped down with his hands over his head for Taehyung to take.

The action made Taehyung laugh. He was too cute for words.

"Can you breathe properly?" Taehyung asked and all he got was a grunt in reply.

When Taehyung took Jimin's hand into his, he paused in shocked and stared at the wonderment in his hands. "Wow."

Feeling the pause in Taehyung's movements, Jimin lifted his head and found Taehyung staring at his hands. "What is it?"

"Your hands..."

"What about my hands?"

"They are so...small and cute! How?"

Jimin let his head fall back down and released the groan from the back of his throat. "My mother has tiny hands. I got it from her."

"Oh..." Taehyung was enchanted bby Jimin's tiny hands. He normally didn't have a thing for hands but Jimin's hands...they were too much to handle.

He started in Jimin's fingers, to busy deeply staring at Jimin's hands to realize that Jimin had dozed off. It wasn't until he told Jimin told Jimin to turn over and he didn't get a reply that he noticed.

"Ah, he fell asleep. I wonder if he ate..." He gently turned him on his side so he could breathe easier and went in search of a sheet to cover him with.

In the end he couldn't find one so he opt to take the sheet off Jimin's bed and threw it over him.

With nothing to do now that Jimin was asleep, checked his watch and saw that it was 10 minutes past 5. Taehyung couldn't cook, so he just decided to go for pizza instead.

He didn't know Jimin's exact address by heart yet so he hunted down an email with his address on it before giving it to the pizza person on the phone.

In 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door. He opened it to see a grumpy-looking male who looked like he wanted nothing more than to go home.

He paid for the pizza and gave the gave an extra 10 dollars. The males face immediately brightened and he thanked Taehyung profusely until he left and Taehyung closed the door.