Chapter 10

*Unedited*

"That, that was great. I need to come here more often." Jimin rubbed his stomach with a satisfied groan. Taehyung, who sat across from him who looked at him in amusement, laughed. 

"You sure do eat alot." Jimin peeked one eye open to look over at Taehyung.

"Says the guy that ordered almost three times."

"I plead the fifth."

They giggled like school children causing mischief as they looked around and see which one of them spotted something worth laughing at. 

They didn't even care about the people glancing at them, either with annoyance or curiosity written on their faces. 

At some point while they were laughing, Taehyung leaned a little too far sideways and ended up toppling over the edge of his seat. 

Jimin promptly started choking for breath after laughing too hard. He grabbed his stomach while slamming his fist lightly on the table.

The thought passed through his mind quickly. "Can someone die from laughing too much?"

They were so into their own world that neither of them realized that a lady with a scowl etched on her face was making her way towards them.

She cleared her throat. "Excuse me but I'm going to ask that if you can't quiet, please leave. you're disturbing the other customers."

Jimin bowed immediately in apology. "We're sorry." 

He turned to Taehyung who was just picking himself off the floor, fixing his clothes on his body.

"Tae, pay for the food, it's time to go."

"Why do I have to pay?"

"You idiot, you're the one who invited me."

Tae grumbled and pulled out his wallet to pay for the meal. "By the way, don't you have work?"

There was a pregnant pause before- "Oh shit!" Tae hissed. 

He looked at the time on his watch before he was switching into overdrive. "I have 27 minutes."

Taehyung grabbed Jimin by the hand, pulling him towards the door but not before Jimin bowed quickly to the lady and thanked her for having them.

"You're not moving fast enough minie. I think your ass is slowing you down, let me help you-"

"Do not touch my ass Kim Taehyung."

Jimin swatted at Tae's wandering hands as they hurried towards his car.

They buckled their seatbelts, Taehyung starting his car and peeling out of the parking lot out into the open road. 

"Prepare yourself because I'm coming for you after work."

"Why?" Jimin was curious.

"Because I'm going to cook for you." Cook? cook? A home-cooked meal does sound nice but he just had one question to ask though.

"Can you even cook Taehyung?"

The look on Taehyung's face said it all and Jimin was suddenly worried for his health. "...I can cook enough to survive."

Jimin realized that he was surrounded with people who can't cook and wondered how that even came to be.

At least Hoseok was improving. Jungkook on the other hand, his ass isn't even trying. His house has suffered twice because of Jungkook's failure and he's hoping it's the last. 

He doesn't have any money to buy another house.

"Oh dear god."

They soon pulled up to Jimin's house and he sighed in relief at his house still standing.

"Oh good. My house is still in tact."

Taehyung, not understanding his statement, turned to him confused. "Why do you say that?"

"Jungkook stayed over and he can't cook to save his life." 

Taehyung then got a mischievous glint in his eyes at the mention of Jungkook staying over. He released a rush of breath from his mouth. 

"Jungkook stayed over?"

"Yeah..." He had a right to be wary. This was Taehyung they were talking about. 

"Great! Let me go say hi." OH dear lord.

"Taehyung!" 

Taehyung pretended not to here him. He hopped out the car and marched right to Jimin's door. Jimin had just caught up to Taehyung the same moment the door swung open.

"Hyung! You're fina- oh, it's you." Jungkook's face went from happy to annoyed while Jimin was wondering if Tae didn't have a job to get to.

"Yes, it's me. Don't worry I'm not staying. I'm just dropping off my future husband." EXCUSE ME?!

No amount of power could stop the blush from crawling into Jimin's puffed out cheeks. His whole face was tomato red. If it was possible, there would be steam emitting from his face, that's how hot his face felt. 

"Future hu- HYUNG!?" Jungkook was not amused. His eyes were wide and filled with shock. If Jimin wasn't so busy trying to cool his face down, he wouldn't smacked him upside the head for even believing it. 

"He's joking kook, calm down and Taehyung leave him alone." 

Jimin had no choice but to step in between the smug as hell looking Taehyung and the pouting annoyed Jungkook. Children, both of them, that's what they were. 

Taehyung stepped back, laughing at the snare on Jungkook's face. "Fine fine. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up."

He bent at the waist to kiss him softly on the cheek before he straightened. "I'll be here later minie. Wear something comfortable."

"I'll be very surprised if you still have a job when you get there." Jimin yelled out aimed at Taehyung's back.

"Shit!" He took off towards his car at the suddenly realization that he should've been at work minutes ago.

Jimin smirked at the now frantic man, screeching out of the cars parking space and down the street. 

The smirk, however, fell off when he turned around to face a sulking kook. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He shrugged. "Oh nothing. Nothing more than you're abandoning us now."

What is he talking about now? Jungkook was always random and Jimin never got used to it.

"Don't let me hit you kook. I'm not abandoning anyone."'He pushed Jungkook inside so he could step in and closed the door behind him. 

The sulking look that was on jungkook's face immediately morphed into a smirking, teasing one. The one Jimin hated. The one that always accompanies something Jimin is surely not going to like, out of his mouth. Jimin always retaliates.

"Hit me with what? Those tiny little little hands of yours?"

See? That's what he was talking about. His hands were NOT that tiny! They were just a little smaller than his gigantic ones. 

Him and Tae booth have huge hands and that annoys him. Even Hoseok's hand was bigger than his. Was every person's hand bigger than his?

Jungkook took off. And like always and without thinking twice, he charged.

"Come back here you little brat!"

___________________________________________

Writers block freaking sucks. Took so long for me to sit and write this *sigh* but anywho, I finally got to it. Not too happy with this chapter tbh. Might edit somethings in it later on.

P.S MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! I wish for everyone to be safe and enjoy the holidays.🎄❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤 🤗