Chapter 13

*Edited to some degree*

Tuesday Morning

"Jiminie! Jiminie!"

Jimin, who was fast asleep, didn't stir.

"Jimin-ah!"

The voice eventually reached his ears but he was still too deep in his sleep to get up to see who was calling him, he remained still.

There was silence for a while before the sound of a door being creaked open was heard.

"Wh- holy shit!" A voice whispered. "Jungkook, is that who I think it is?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

"...Did they do it?"

"Nope."

"How are you so sure?"

"They deadass fell asleep as soon as I left the room because they were asleep when I checked on them a few minutes later. You should've seen them hyung, they were disgustingly cuddled up."

"Why didn't you take a picture?"

"Who said I didn't."

Hearing the two voices in his room, Jimin himself started to stir. His bed was warm, but never this warm though and...was it moving? Jimin slightly lifted his head and forced his heavy eye lids open.

He didn't have a chance to get up however, when he felt the body of a fully grown male land hard on his back.

'Oof!' The sound escaped him unwillingly as the body pressed him down on the body below him.

"Jimin-ah! Wake up!"

"Ngh..."

When Jimin opened his eyes as the body below him groaned, he came face to face with a tired eyed Taehyung. The first thought that popped into his head was how the hell did he end up on top of Taehyung and was his face as red and hot as it feels?

"Uh, good morning." His gruff morning voice washed over Jimin and settled where the butterflies erupted in his stomach.

It was way too early in the morning for this.

"Taehyung-ah! Morning!" Hoseok said cheerfully where he laid heavily on Jimin's back. "Did you sleep well! And why are you two both half naked?"

"Hoseok-hyung please stop shouting!" Jimin tried to shift his hyung off his back but Hoseok was not budging. "Hoseok hyung, get of-!"

At that moment, Jimin felt something hard pressing against the center of his stomach. It didn't click as to what it might be but he quickly found out when Taehyung released a strained, drawn-out groan.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"It's fine." Taehyung returned with his trademark wide grin.

They were so busy staring at each other that they both jumped when Hoseok giggled over Jimin's shoulder.

"Hoseok -hyung, please get up." He whined.

Eventually, he got up and stood off the side, smirking at them.

Jimin rolled off Taehyung's chest and on to his feet, watching Taehyung do the same.

He was in the middle of gawking at Taehyung's physical appearance when he spun around towards him. "Wait, what time is it?"

Hoseok took a quick glance to his watch and told him that it was 8:14 to which his eyes widened dramatically.

"Ohhhhh, I'm gonna be late! My boss is gonna kill me!" He started hopping about on one leg trying to get into his work pants and almost fell in a bundled up heap.