Chapter 6

*Unedited*

Hoseok saw the post and grinned happily to himself before leaving to go meet Jimin for their practice. 

He wouldn't tell him what saw though, no, he's gonna keep what he saw a secret...for now. But just in case...He screen shot it.

(Jimin doesn't have an Instagram so he wouldn't see it.)

Saturday quickly came and Jimin found himself and Hoseok practicing the dance routine for the competition date that was approaching.

They had just ended and collapsed against each other in a pile of sweat and heavy breathing.  

"What in the world did I do for you to torture me like this? Why would you create a choreography like this?" Jimin whined in total exhaustion. 

"Oh come on Jiminie, it's not that hard." Hoseok panted.

"Oh. Is that so? Is that why you look like you're about to die next to me?" 

"Shut up." 

No other words were spoken as the two males laid on the ground trying to recover their energy and breath so that they can get up. 

"Hey, don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Shit! What time is it?" Jimin moved too quickly and his body groaned in protest. He could already feel the pain that was settling in his joints. 

Hoseok turned his head to look at the watch on his right wrist, too tired to lift it. "It's 3:17."

"We've been practicing for 8 hours straight? No wonder I'm in so much pain. Satan."

"Hey! If I could hit you right now, I would." 

Jimin turned his head and stuck his tongue out at the other male. 

"I should probably go and get ready." He paused. "If only I can move." 

Hoseok chuckled, coughing to cover it up when Jimin glared at him.