Meeting John or Captor

Adams POV

We walked out of the bathroom and back into where Grace was holding Pamsy.

"What happened? Kate what's wrong?" Grace asked concern laced through her voice.

Kate looked at me and I just stared back. She slowly turned her head towards Grace and looked almost ashamed but more embarrassed.

She didn't know that Grace knew she was pregnant.

"Well I uh well..." She touched her stomach and Grace nodded to continue but Kate didn't.

"Oh sweetly I know you pregnant but why did you run away," Grace said with almost a giggle

Kate's head snapped towards me like I had told her she gave me a death glare. I held my hands up and said, "I didn't tell her it was Damien."

She made an "o" shape with her mounts then turned back to Grace, " I just had that morning sickness thing I was puking.." She trailed off.

Grace nodded and asked if Kate still wanted to hold Pamsy. Of course Kate said yes and we all just sat there while Kate played with Pamsy.

I heard the front door open and I heard Damien and John come into the house.

Grace took Pamsy back and Kate went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I got up and found Damien texting someone while on the couch.

I sat down and he looked over at me and finished his text saying, "So is Kate still all you know. " he was referring to the whole dad ordeal.

"Naw she's good know. She's starting to get morning sickness and it sucks. But she did play with Pamsy a lot and I mean like she didn't put her down."

Chucking Damien said," Well that's good and at least you know she likes kids."

I nodded and was about to ask him what he'd been doing when I heard Kate scream. It was like she was screaming bloody murder.

Then I heard Johns voice, "No- I stop I'm not going to hurt you!"

Then I saw a knife go into the wall behind the kitchen. I stood up to see what was going on and so did Damien.

I was about to go into the kitchen to find Kate but I took a step and saw Kate bolted out of the kitchen with tears in her eyes and running straight for me.

She burst into tears as I wrapped my arms around her.

John came out of the kitchen looking ashamed and upset.

"I wasn't going to hurt her I swear."

I gave him a confused look then looked down at Kate.

She eyed John and hid behind me quickly, "Don't let him take me."

She sober and I really had no clue what was going on.

Kate's POV

Grace took Pamsy back and I went to get something to eat.

I was making a sandwich when someone came into the kitchen.

I assumed it was Damien or maybe Adam, but when I turned I was shocked to see it was the almost raper kidnapper.

I froze. Oh my god how did he find me!

Realization flashed through his eye  and  he took a step towards me.

I screamed as loud as I could and he held his hands up and took another step forward.

"No- I stop I'm not going to hurt you!" he said coming towards me.

Using the only self defence I had I threw the knife at him. It missed and went straight into the wall behind him.

Coming towards me slowly I darted out of the room.

I was so scared. I like living with Adam and u didn't want to be taken away.

I was on the very of crying my hormones were freaking and being pregnant only made it worse.

Sprinting I turned the corner to see Adam standing there looking confused and concerned with Damien looking the same.

Bolting forward I crashed into Adam and bursted into tears.

I was so scared and upset. I didn't want to be taken. I wanted to stay with Adam forever.

He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest.

I stayed like this until I heard his familiar voice, "I wasn't going to hurt her I swear."

I hid behind Adam watching him carefully.

I didn't think Adam would let HIM just take me.

"Don't let him take me," I quietly said in a pathetic voice.

Adams POV

I looked from Kate to John. I pulled Kate I front of me wrapping my arms around her so her back was pressed against my chest.

She looked up at me with a look of fear.

I gave her a reassuring smile and looked at John.

"What's going on John?"

He kind of sighed and tried to speak at the same time.

"Well you now how I did that stuff?"

I nodded for him to continue. He took girl with a little gang of guys. They were nasty and rude and horrible to those poor innocent girls.

"Well she was my last job."

I was shocked I looked down at Kate and she started to shake with fear.

Leaning down I whispered in her ear, "Don't worry I promise he won't hurt you."

She relaxed a bit but was still trying to stay far away from John.

"You let them take me... to that shit hole where I could gave been bought by some sex craving old pervert. But no you watched them take me in the creepy small fucked up van." Kate yelled but didn't at the same time it was a sqisker (Scream whisper).

I looked down at her in horror then glared at John.

He was in deep shit.

                         Votes
                           and
                     Comments
Welcomed to any who like the story...