Home?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

               @teamedward555

Kate's POV

I woke up to a sudden urge to puke.

Sitting up quickly I bolted for the bathroom. Almost not making it I vomited into the toilet.

I heard footsteps and I felt Adam hold my hair back.

When everything was out I wiped my lips and Adam handed me a glass of water.

I leaned my back against the cool wall and sighed.

Adam put his hand out for me to grab. I did and he pulled me up.

I set my head on his chest. I felt his hands come underneath my butt and he lifted me to his hip like before.

Setting me on the bed I looked up.

"I-I wana tell you now,"  I stuttered a bit.

"Tell me what sweety," Adam asked while stroking my hair.

Leaning back I got comfy in between his legs that he had up.

"Why I was upset? I need to tell you."

He stopped stroking my hair and I turned to look at him.

"Its okay you don't have too," he seemed concerned at my sudden urgency.

I shook my head. For most of my time here I wasn't into talking but ever since Tom I hadn't stopped.

"I want to," I said firmly.

He nodded and I started to tell him my story.

"My dad wasn't really the best father. He is a drunk and my mother was just his little toy. She never stood up for herself or me."

Adam obviously knew where this was going.

I stood up and went to the closet while continuing my story. I couldn't just sit while I told it.

"He beat me all the time. He'd beat my mother too. My friends never knew well because I hid it."

I watched as Adam shifted.

"I remember this one time we were doing a physical in school and the nurse saw all my bruises."

I snickered at my stupidity.

"I - I had told her I was fine not to do anything or I'd only be punished. Sh-she hadn't told."

I was angry now at the stupid nurse.

"Who fucking does what an abused 13 year old tells them!?" I yelled as I slammed the closet door.

I opened it back up and braced myself against the door frame.

I know said this in more of a whisper,"How could she?"

There was silence for a few seconds then I told him about when my father had locked my in the closet and it becoming a regular thing.

"I'm claustrophobic now. You know that," I said now facing Adam.

"No I didn't," he said slowly

I laughed almost like a insane person.

A tear slipped from my eye as I started to tell Adam how my fathers friends would come and molest me.

I wiped it quickly.

"He did that to you until John kidnapped you," Adam said.

I only nodded to answer his question.