Pathetic and Weak

Recap

I put my arms around her waist and she passed out almost immediately. She knew me almost to well and we barley spent time trying to bond. Her breath evened out and I could tell she fell asleep.

This was going to change. Starting tomorrow we start bonding. I want our baby to know we love each other.

Adams POV

Waking up I looked to see Kate awake in my arms.

I smiled and let go of her. She got up and went into the bathroom.

She didn't come out for a while and I heard the shower turn on. I got a little suspicious because the shower was on but I didn't hear her get in.

Walking over to the door I knocked. The was no answer. I went to open the door but when I started to open it Kate slammed herself against it.

Her head peeked out and she looked off. I gave her a 'What's wrong?' look and tried looking around her.

"I-I uh I'm uh you can't uh I'm NAKED!" she practically yelled at he end.

That was weird she normally either didn't speak or was very quiet unless she was upset.

A tear looked like it was about to fall out of her eye but before I could tell she slammed the door in my face.

That was just to weird she doesn't act like that. I stood there pondering this for a few seconds when I heard what sounded like a whimper.

It was Kate.

Immediately  I threw the door open.

My eyes grew wide while I took in the scene before me.

Kate was naked on the  floor bleeding with a bite marks on her neck. She was shaking and curled in a ball at this point.

I felt horrible. She looked beaten and scared.

Then there was My Father. Like what the hell my father was in the bathroom with my naked bleeding slav- no baby mama?

He looked guilty and ashamed but still kinda triumphant.

"What the hell dad!" I yelled

He back up a bit and then ran incredibly fast out the big bathroom doors into the yard and disappeared.

I bent down to Kate but she flinched. I grabbed her anyway and picking her up and wrapped her in a towel.

She was crying and I felt like the worst master or friend or what ever she calls me.

I went to set her down but she didn't let go of me.

"No please," I heard her whisper

Kate's POV

Waking up I saw Adam was still sleeping.

I wanted to wake him but I felt like that would be mean.

I just wanted to know where the hell I was!

Laying there I waited and waited until I was about to wake him up when his eyes opened and he looked down at me.

Smiling he released me from his grip. I was kind of sad.

I had to use the bathroom and i was gross and should probably get a shower, so I got up and walked in.

I didn't really look around to much but only noticed that it was very big.

Stripping I went to turn but a hand clamped over my mouth.

I started to freak but was paralyzed. I looked in the big mirror to see the person holding me captive was Tom.

He smirked and then his one hand started to roam my body. I noticed he had a knife in his hand and I stiffened even more.

It was so disturbing. Then when he was finished he leaned over and turned the shower on.

I tried to make a sound but he smacked me. It was utterly silent but hurt like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"You ruined my family your going to pay"

At that moment there was a knock on the door. Tom gave me a look that I read like words on paper it was 'If you dare tell him I'm here I will kill you so fast'

He pushed me into the door and I peaked my head out.

Adam had a worried face.

He tried looking around me and gave me a questioning glance.

I held back tears as I lied.

"I-I uh I'm uh you can't uh I'm NAKED!" I almost yelled out went I ft the cool blade of the knife touch my bare back.

He seemed surprised and j practically slammed the door in his face.

When I turned back to Tom he hit me with the blunt end of the knife.

I fell to the ground and he pulled me up sinking his teeth into my neck.

I whimpered.  I was so scared and the pain was excruciating.

I just wanted for Adam to come barging in and save me.

As if my wish had come true the door burst open and Tom threw me on the ground  and backed up.

I saw Adam looking at me with sympathy and I curled into a ball feeling self-conscious and scared.

I heard Adam yell at Tom but I was to enveloped in fear to listen.

Someone came over to me and a hand went to grab me. I flinched not knowing who was about to touch me.

There hands just grilled me and I looked to see it was Adam.

Wrapping me in a towel he made his way out of the bathroom.

I buried my face into him and gripped onto him tightly. Not wanting him to ever leave me alone.

He started yo put me down but I gripped him tighter.

I managed to get out two words, "No please. "

He instead turned and sat on the bed with me in his lap.

He said soothing things and that it wouldn't happen again. He stroked my hair as he said this and I cried into his chest.

I felt pathetic and weak. I hated being both of those thing but it seemed to be the only thing I was in this Vampire World.