Chapter Five - I want to meet him!

My Uncle wasn’t mad. He wasn’t thrilled. I've always been his little girl. Even when my parents was alive. We have always been close to each other.

His office was massive. As big as my room and that was big. It was all different colours of beige’s, brown’s and whites. He 3 big oak book shelves of books that had been passed down as years had gone down the Alpha line. He has a balcony that overlooks the wood and the most of our territory. His desk was huge. It was a dark oak desk, he bought it last year after lost his temper and smashed his old one in half.

Mine and my Uncles relationship was like anything Father and daughter. When he took me and Damon in, he was still abit raw about losing my mother and father. They was so close, my Uncle had always been a father figure to me. I know he wasn’t going to take it lightly about who my mate was because, well, all the pain he had caused. In the past five years my Uncle got all the tears and the aftermath of Brandon’s pranks. Brandon was my mate, i just hope he accepted that

“Who is this boy? Your mate? What’s his name?” He questioned all at once.

“Uncle – Alpha, he is Brandon Halt. Damon's best-friend.” He face changed instantly. Shit he wasn’t happy.I take back the he wasn’t happy. He was mad now. He eyes had changed to black.

“The one who made your life hell?” He spoke in a Alpha tone. Shit. I nodded. This wasn’t going to be good “How did you find out?” Great this is the explanation i didn't want to give.

“Well you know last night?” He nodded “Well when it was nearing 1 o'clock ish, i smelt this really sweet smell and didn't know where it was coming from and when i turned around i saw Brandon then my wolf screamed mate and i ran. I went to room and locked it so none could get in” All he did was nod and look at me so i carried on “ So when i woke up this morning, i thought it was a dream and that he couldn’t be my mate. Then Cyria and i had a argument and we was broke apart when a knocking came to my door and it was Brandon. He has known i am his mate since his 18th and never told me. I had so much hatred for him i told him he had to show and make me believe. So hes taking me on a ‘date’ tonight” He looked at me and said nothing. Just nodded.

He zoned out for a minute and then i figured he was mind linking someone, then a knock at the door. “I want to meet him” As soon as he said that the door started to open and in walked Brandon. Looking beautiful as ever, in his gray top the hugged his delicious muscular arms and toned upper half. As for the bottom half, he was in normal dark jeans that clung on to his legs too. I think they made him look to proud.

You like him. Stop gawking and pay attention

“So” My Uncle started “Your my nieces Mate? He was using his Alpha tone. I could tell by Brandon's body language he was kinda scared.

“Y-Yes Alpha” He was scared.

“Even though you made her life hell” My Uncles tone was getting more serious as he carried on. Brandon looked to the floor. “Your hurt my little girl a lot in the past” Brandon nodded. My Uncle raised from his seat and walked around Brandon. He was intimidating him. It was working. If you hurt my little girl again.” He paused “It will go down as treason” He tried to whisper. “And you know what will happen then don’t you?” Brandon nodded. “I will give 2 chances. You ruin them both. I ruin you.  Am i understood” He finished his little speech.

“Yes Alpha” He said shakily.

“You may leave now” He bowed his head and walked out. It wasn’t long after i left.To find Brandon waiting outside.

“Hi” I said nervously. I shouldn’t be nervous. However, i am.

“Hi” He smiled when he saw me. He smile was breath taking and made quiver with lust sometimes. I shouldn’t be thinking things like this. “Walk with me?” He held his hand out and i happily excepted.

“So, have you spoke to my brother?” I asked, he gulped and nodded. Shit. “And......”

“He said if i treat you like any other girl I've ever been with he'd kill me, he also said if i ever try it on with you when your not ready he'd cut my knob off.” I laughed at the last bit but he didn't look amused. “Anyway, i want you to meet me at half 7. Its 4 now so it gives you enough time to do what you need right?” He looked nervous. What  is with these nerves being thrown about everywhere.

“Yeah that's long enough, I'm not like every other girl you know” I said quoting to his sentence he said about my brother. He gave me a stare.

He moved closer to me bring both my hands to his. He rested his forehead on mine. I loved all the sparks that was flying threw my body. As he touched me.

“I know you not like other girls” With that he kissed me. I was a long kiss but a short sweet kiss. I craved his touch a lot. I smiled and pulled away and found my self outside my room. “Goodbye Gray. Half 7.” And with that. He walked away and i stumbled in to my room. I need to get ready.