Chapter 12 - Rot in Hell

The couple of days that i have been here have been hell. When Carl came back the other day he was mad, never told me why. I was the punching bag.  I was healing but the the cuts were to deep to heal over night. I didnt know why he was doing this or why he wanted me. None of this makes sense at all. However, today is meant to be the day that Carl marks me.

I don’t know how to feel  about any of it. Is it going to hurt? Cause he wasn’t my mate. I wasn’t ready for this. I needed Brandon to hurry up.  I couldn’t deal with this. I haven’t stopped throwing up. This was killing me. Being a way for so long. Last night was the first time that i actually heard Cyria. She wont talk to me and i don’t know why. Its as if she doesn’t want to talk me. I haven’t heard anything off Brandon either. Ive tried to mind link him and he hasn’t answered me at all.  Have i done something wrong.

*Flashback*

“Cryia, talk to me” She whimpered “Cyria” She just sighed. I wish she would speak to me, i have been trying to mind link her for the past week she wont answer me and i don’t know why.

Mate here” Was as she said “Mate Hurt” She cried “Find mate . Help.”

“You know we cant see Brandon. No matter how much i miss him. Hes not here”

Carl lies. Mate hurt”

This was the last thing she said to me last night i didn’t know what to think. Was Brandon already here. Has him and Carl been in an fight? Is that why he beat me and used me as a punching back i hope someone was coming soon. I don’t think i can stay here any longer here. Not without Brandon.

*End of flashback*

I thought all about the conversation between me and Cyria. I was worried and scared yet i was happy cause i would ve able to be with my mate again. I smiled to myself I finall decided to get out of the bed. Carl hasn’t been tying me down i’m allowed to do anything in here as long as i don’t run. That’s kinda hard when the psycho has the house full of cameras and alarms on the doors. There no way out anyway.  I did all my bathroom needs and went down stairs to a empty house. I sat and watched some telly, hollyoakes. The only good that was on, my gosh it is so wierd. There is always cheating in thing like this its soooo strange. I sat for 3 hours watching that. Worst thing about Sundays, there is always replays of telly and nothing good on.

I flicked along the movie channels and found a good musical that was on. Little Shop Of Horrors. It was the part where the plant had become so hungry and was singing feed me. I loved this film, i started to sing along when i heard a massive bang and smash. Screaming and Shouting. I was scared, i didnt know whether to walk out there and see whats happening or whether Carl is pissed off and is going to hurt me.

“GRAY!” That was Brandon.

“You leave her along. You turned her to a whore” Carl shot. That was it, i heard I ran into the kitchen to see a fist fight between Carl and Brandon. Brandon’s face was messed up. He had a cut on his eyebrow, lip and his nose was broken you could tell by the weird angle it was pointing in. Whereas Carl he didn’t look like he was hurt at all. He had a bloody nose and a small cut on his lip. You could tell he was a stronger wolf. Brandon launched himself at Carl. All hell broke loose.

Brandon hit Carl, Brandon it went on like that for 5 minutes. When Carl shifted, he had a horrible back wolf that had a white belly, his fur was all mattered it wasn’t nice. Whereas Brandon, his was amazing. I didnt want to see this.

They were ripping skin from each other, Brandon pinned Carl down and bit his neck, Carl howled in pain. There was a puddle of blood, Carls blood. He was moving. His body shifted showing defeat. Brandon laid down panting for breath i walked over to him and hugged him. I was about to say something when this horrible sharp pain started in my neck where Brandon had marked me. The pain was horrible it was causing the world around me to go black. Silver spots flew across my sight. I screamed so loud.

“Gray” My auntie cried as she ran over me. I couldn’t do anything but cry. I fell to the floor.

“SHE WASNT SUPOST TO BE YOURS”

The world black. I found sleep. I found a light