The final chapter.

10 years later.

"Mummy?" A little brown haired boy with his fathers eyes looked at me. I smiled "yes sweetie" I smiled again, this little boy is everything "will I ever get to meet grandma and grandad and Uncal Damon?" Tears formed as he looked at me. "One day darling, say goodbye daddy is waiting" he kissed the grave as he always does and as do I.

Darran, he is only nine, I fell pregnant with him on mine and Brandons honeymoon, I was so scared at first. Because of everything that had happened but in the end it was amazing. The whole experience of being pregnant, the kicks and things like that. I loved it. Then he was born and our lives changed.

So here we are, at mums and everyone else's grave. Its the 10 year anniversary of our alpha and Luna cermoney and our 9 years wedding anniversary, everything has gone by so quick.

We finally get home,  Darran runs off to his room, well that's what I thought he ran off to Lilly mays house... His little crush, its cute. I can smell the cooking, he's been working hard. Life seems just perfect. Despite all the shit in the past 10 years. Life is amazing. I have a loving husband and a handsome little little boy, a pack that is trustworthy and friend that are ace.

All in all, this is my story, my life.

I am Gray Louise Cole-Hammings.

--------------

Well HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!!!! Hope all you lovely readers had a good christmas!!

Sorry I didn't update soon, with it being Christmas time and I work in a hotel, its been craaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyy.

This was my last chapter I hope you like it.

Soo, I've seen a lot of people doing Q&A's so i thought ayer, let's give it ago, so any questions comment or message me and i will answer them.

I. Know I ask all the time, but please comment and let me know what you think off the story. Thank you everyone that has been so supportive of my book and reading and voting its has made me feel so proud about my self and the book has too.

Thank you everyone