Chapter 6 - Inviting

⚜ Jungkook

The moment I was close to him. Just a foot apart , I felt as if my brain switched his power button off. I was constantly gazing into his eyes never taking them off. As If I was experiencing some partial paralysis in my body. I couldn't move. His eyes were pulling me towards him with their full force.

I moved another step closer. My eyes slipped from his dark brown orbs to his full plump lips. They were slightly parted and with that they were looking so ...
Inviting.

I decreased the distance and now my shoes were just touching his. I looked into his eyes and again my eyes shifted to his lips.

⚜ Jimin

He started to lean towards my face. I don't know why and what he was doing right now. What was actually running in his mind, I had no idea.
He just said that he can't stand my presence and now he was this close to me.

This close proximity between us was actually sending shivers down through my body. But I couldn't find myself to budge. I tried and stepped back a little but this wasn't what I wanted.

I was getting the idea what he was going to do. But why ?

I shut my eyes close. His hands slipped through my waist, slowly moving upon my sides making me go insane.

" Jungkook ! "
His name slipped like a whisper from my mouth. I was feeling his hot breath on my skin.

Then suddenly I felt, he pulled his hand back from my face. I opened my eyes and saw his face fully flushed with anger.

"You douchebag! "

He spitted out those words from his mouth and ran out from the class.

Why did he call me that?
Even I was startled from his actions. I was getting attracted to him from a long time but I had stopped myself. I knew I can't impose my feelings on him but what he did a few moments ago was enough to leave me baffled.

I don't know why he was so harsh with me.

Hit the orange star with your full force and vote for this chapter... This book wants your love bubs.

Comment down there!!!