Chapter 37-Catastrophe

⚜Jimin

Appa informed me that after meeting I have an appointment in the restaurant of that hotel we were staying. It bitter my mood because I wanted to see Jungkook as early as I finished today's work. But obviously I couldn't deny Appa .

As I arrived in the restaurant, hostess told me that I have my table reserved. She guided me to the table and there I saw Lee Jung Gyeon sitting there.

"Oh Hello! "
" I'm sorry for keeping you on wait."

"That's fine. I just arrived a few minutes ago. "
She was kind. She smiled and I sat on the chair across her. We talked for a while, both of us being curious about why are fathers called us there. We finished our meal and said our goodbyes.

In our suite, Appa's excitement had a different story.

"How did it went?"
"What Appa? "
"Your date! "
I chuckled. What Appa's talking!
"Our 'date' went good. Appa aren't you acting like a teen who's asking about his friend's crush? "
I gave a cheerful remark on Appa's anticipation.
"Well, I'm your friend son!"
He placed his hand on my shoulder with eyes full of love.

"Jimin-ah! Appa has taken a decision for you and I believe that you won't disappoint me. "

"What is it Appa?"
I asked when I saw so much hope in his eyes.

"I have fixed your wedding with Lee inc.'s CEO's daughter, Lee Jung Gyeon !"

"What?"
I felt hurricanes running around me ruining everything that I have. My love, my life, everything!
My brain got frizzy as I tried to comprehend what Apps just said.

"W-what are y-you s-saying Appa?"
My words stumbled. I was not feeling right in my mind.

"Why Jimin ? Why are you st–"

"I can't marry her Appa?"

I took all of my courage and finally said him.
"What's wrong in marry her Jimin-ah? She's smart. She's from our alliances. You don't know but she's actually a powerful woman. And we need to get you marry with a powerful woman. "

"But Appa ... I love someone else."
My voice sounded broken to me. I knew my dad was a homophobic. He would never understand the differences of my sexuality. But whatever would be the consequences, I have to say.

"Appa I...I Like Jungkook."
He looked at me with a poker face. Then his eyes bulged out and he slapped on my left cheek.

"You don't like him. You can't like him. HE IS JUST YOUR FRIEND. "

My peaceful and calming Appa was now flushing red with anger and his voice was echoing in the room. I haven't seen him like this in long while.

"Appa listen—"

"Nothing! You won't say anything and I won't listen to you any time. You're marrying with Jung Gyeon and that's final! "

He stomped his feet to go outside of the room when I was walking behind him, pleading.

"I know Jimin-ah, if I'd tell you to leave my house and all property then you won't care about anything."

He turned towards me, looking right into my eyes. My head turned down because I couldn't look at me.

"So if you want to be considered as my son and if you want to call me your Appa then you'd marry Jung Gyeon . Or else ... you won't be my son anymore! "

I fell on my knees. There's nothing left to say so. Appa was leaving me with no choice.

I couldn't plead.

I couldn't beg.

All I could do is cry and this is what I would do all my life.

3 days later

Deal had been successful and all of our allies were speaking well of ours. My phone was switched off and I was no longer in contact with Jungkook . I didn't want to answer his call.
I didn't have the courage to face him.
I didn't have the courage to tell him that I gave up,

That I betrayed him.

I was standing in the altar and she was coming towards us cladded in a white net dress, her arm tangled with her dad's.

Our vows were done and priest announced us as Husband and Wife.

But this wasn't enough destruction to happen in my life. There were a lot of thorns left for me in the fate box.