Chapter 34-Love Magic

A shout-out to ChaitanyaChinky  , she's working on her first ff . Your appreciation would help her grow .
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

⚜Jungkook

It's been a week since Jimin's coming along on my rehearsals . Not really 'along' . He would just come right on the time and would leave after I'd come down from stage . We would occasionally say 'Hi' to each other and he'd leave . So today seemed no different from previous days .

Or may be that's what I thought .

"Yah Jungkook-ah , You did well ! "
I giggled when my Sunbae , Taemin who was actually our singing mentor praised me . I might have impressed Jimin too , at least today .

The song I was preparing might be just an ordinary song for others but that was my heart for Jimin. All I wanted just to convey my feelings to him that's why I asked him to come in rehearsals.

As I went down from the stage hoping to see Jimin , after all the praise I got but for my disappointment he had disappeared already .

This broke my heart but I was used to this already .

I walked towards the lockers' room to get my bag when I heard someone's singing in a room right to the lockers .
As I came nearer to the closed door , that voice sounded so honey-like as it was flowing right to my heart through my ears . I pushed the door ever so lightly, trying to be unnoticed.

🎵🎵All of this isn't just a coincidence
Just-just my own feeling
The whole universe is different from yesterday
Just-just from your happiness🎵🎵

Right before my eyes , there was a figure wavering along the air . The fluidity in his every movement had made my mind blown out of my head . He was intoxicating the air with his flawless movements . He was dancing through his eyes as his eyes were the most expressive ones in his thin but muscular body .

My brain had stopped functioning as I just couldn't figured out how he was managing to sing along with dancing

My brain had stopped functioning as I just couldn't figured out how he was managing to sing along with dancing .

His vocals were so smooth as he was stirring honey in my ears . The ups and downs of his notes were revealing the real sensuality of his voice. It was working as a calming medicine that made my all senses feel so relaxed and unbothered.

He was so immersed in spilling the diamonds as he didn't even notice , for how long I was witnessing this miracle-like happening . It would be a lie if I say that I knew that too . I was not in my right senses to remember anything.

You could see through his expressions how shocked he was to see me . He might have thought I had left already like everyday .

" I-I uh ..."
"You're Beautiful!"
I cut his stutters and praised with mindlessly processed words . Word 'Beautiful' was definitely an understatement for his spectacular dance movements and breathtaking voice .

He was glimmering like an angel right before my very eyes .

Butterflies forming in my stomach and heart beating at Leopard's pace , there was only one remedy that I could consider at this moment to break the spell

Butterflies forming in my stomach and heart beating at Leopard's pace , there was only one remedy that I could consider at this moment to break the spell .

I stepped forward—closer and closer to him . He was attracting me towards him like a magnet .

I being the South Pole , shortened my distance to north and placed my lips on his .

He was shocked more than before , I could sensed very well . But at that fraction of time , I wanted to be in the moment . Mesmerised .

He was stiffed , not quite reciprocating . But this didn't matter .

He was singing my song !

~~Woooohhhhhhhhoooo .

Lyrics trans : via Kpopviral