Chapter 9 - Moving on ?

• This part contains Time-jump •

⚜ Jimin

High School ended with a lot of drama in my life. A person came, stayed for a while and left.

I successfully cleared my high school with quite a high score and applied for my higher studies in University of Columbia. Fortunately I got accepted and flew to the city of Heights.

Stacey, Luna and Harold were my friends that I found there. Luna was an Italian, Raven-haired girl. She was just an inch shorter than me and had slightly tan skin that'd glow like gold. Stacey and Harold, both were natives and nowadays thinking about making their relationship official.
They were cool about me being gay. May be that's why they were my friends.

~

In the end of first semester Luna had confessed me about her feelings even knowing that I was gay. I didn't want to break her heart so from that day we became friends.

On her birthday she asked me to color my hair pink, her favorite color as her birthday gift. Obviously I was quite reluctant to do that but due to her emotional blackmailing for not returning her feelings (her weapon to make me done everything she wants, every time), I was left with no option than giving up.

She herself took me to salon, chose the right shade of pink that she wanted and watched me getting my hair colored.

Well, I didn't have a slightest bit idea that Pink would look this good on me. I decided to keep that color while looking in the mirror and I could see Luna continuously gazing me from behind.
I turned and saw her standing right behind me .She tiptoed and gave a soft peck on my lips leaving me startled on her action.

"I know it doesn't mean anything to you. I know it wouldn't evoke even a tiniest bit feeling in you ... for me. "

The pools of her eyes were now filling up.

"But all this, you did just for the sake of my happiness. I couldn't resist myself to express my emotions! "

I wrapped my arms around her and took her in my embrace. She must not ever expected this that's why at first she stood still but then she too returned hug back to me.

I did this because I know how it feels to get your feelings getting rejected by the person you love. Although I was feeling like moving on from Jungkook and any feeling that had about me him fading off slowly. But her words remind me the tidbits of the feeling I had.

I couldn't give her the love she wanted or should I say the love she deserved but at least I could do this for her.

She pulled off with a smile turning into a small laugh.

"Never do this again. Or else I would think you have changed your mind. "

"But I can't change my sexuality!"
I blurted out with the same smile like her. Things were turning into a lighter mood.

'''

Shower your love through votes and comments!!