Chapter 39-Longing

Shameless self promotion. Sorry . Btw this cutie is my new ff . It's a JKxIU ff . Do check if you want some fluff and free cuteness.

 Do check if you want some fluff and free cuteness

~

⚜Jungkook

It's been two weeks to Jimin's promised arrival and ten and a half day since we last FaceTimed . I can't see anything except floods of worry and discomfort around me . The Hurricanes  of several misunderstandings have come and go but I'm trying to grip on my feet with full force .

I tried to contact him through whatever the source I could come across . Namjoon , the guy I envied though i don't remember a single time when we talked . I asked him but he himself was trying to find him .

I went to his house but found nothing but a locked door .

In the whole world , that was actually a small sphere , Jimin was nowhere to be found .

~

Time flew like winged-unicorns and six months passed .

There would be no possible day when I haven't been to his door . I didn't have his dad's contact number neither his firm's name or any other contact so that I could see him .

Inside, my hopes were dying but I was trying to the last breath of my very hope .

I still could remember when we last saw each other , on the screen to be exact . He was tired and he was doing all that for his dad .

Earlier, when we were in his room . The moments we spent together, I still cherish them in my heart .

The last time we cuddled , His scent–The reminisce of that scent were still fresh in my senses . The feeling that his touch evoked was still there , stamped on my heart . The last time when our lips brushed , I still feel the same sensation on mine .My fingers touch them to relive the feeling again on their on accord .

I don't know where you are . But the thing I'm sure of is that I love you and I always will .

~

Jimin

Its been six months since we vowed to be wedded. Since we were pronounced as husband and wife and since we were bound to be together .

We were still residing in London in our separate apartment. Appa was traveling overseas spreading business and enjoying vacations and I was here managing company .

I have been sleeping in the guest room as I have enough manners to let her stay in the master bedroom. She's been a good 'wife' in a way that she prepares breakfast and we drive to our offices together . We have a few lunch and dinners together including family occasions as we barely meet in the day other than work . And between those meeting she would never miss the chance to joke about not bringing her boyfriend home because I might start to drool over him .
Or to her horrific imagination, flirt with him.

Yes we call it home even its not .

As an assuming ritual, our parents sent us to Hawaii for our honeymoon . Jung Gyeon being a 'good wife' didn't try to bother me called her boyfriend in Hawaii the very next day .

In all those two weeks , she spent her every day and night with her boyfriend and I wandered between beaches to my suite like a numb .

His memories had made me numb . We were not together . We couldn't be together. Urgh–we haven't been in a relationship yet . I couldn't tell him how I felt for him . I hesitated every time he told me that he loves me . Every time when I got the chance , I let it go .

Thinking that we were meant for the lifetime and the life after .

But no ,I deceived him .

In return , I am going to get a lifetime restlessness.

My whole life was going to be like this , miserable and only keep hating my own existence.

~

Huff enough of this sad chapter . The next would be the last one. What are you guys thinking then ? Would they meet or spend their lives apart from each other .?