Chapter 3 - Straight

Jungkook

I quickly skipped from the scene that happened a few minutes ago . It really took my breath away . It was totally accidental that his shirt slipped out of his pants grip and my hand slid on his skin . I didn't intend to do this . I just wanted to save him from falling .
Oh jesus !
I was breathing heavily as I was running miles in the field.

I tried to calm down by taking deep breaths and sat on a bench laid near .
He was the guy with whom i was trying to talk from freaking two months .

At first I thought I was doing this just for the sake of being friends with him but it wasn't like that . I realised a month ago that I didn't just simply want to be his friend . I wanted something more . I don't know what and why .
First time he attracted me towards him when I find him staring at me when the very first time I entered in his class .

Days passed and I find myself observing him . He was small guy with fair skin and dark brown hair . His eyes had the same shade as his hair . His lips were the main thing I focussed whenever I looked at him . He had a pair of light-pink plump lips perched beneath his cute tiny nose .

And what had happened today was quite scary for me . The sensation of his bare skin aroused the urge to touch him more .

No !
I can't let this happen .
For heaven's sake Jungkook , he's a guy !
I can't get attracted towards a guy . I'm not gay . I'm straight .
Yes !
I'M FREAKING STRAIGHT !