Chapter 15 - Red

⚜ Jungkook
I was driving my car in a high speed leaving Tzuyu gasping and holding my arm for balance . She told me to go on the way to her house and I did what she said . I knew her parents wouldn't be home . They never were , just like my mom and dad . Though I was living in a condo away from my so called parents but Tzuyu and Minta were still living in their parents house .

Both families were high profile business allies and this thing clears the fact why were together . Obviously they set Tzuyu and me for a relationship . Though

~

She told me to wait in the living room so she would go and get prepare . I was already aching so hard to fuck her but I agreed to wait because she didn't deny when I asked her in first place .

I was moving like a pendulum from one corner of the room to another in order to wait for her from around thirty minutes . Until my phone buzzed and here it was , a blank text from Tzuyu . That was a signal and I almost run towards her room on the first floor while jumping from the couch in my way .

~
‼️Warning‼️

She unlocked the door for me. How slowly the door was opening , It was revealing more of her waxy candle-like skin . She was in a red lingerie , knowing how much I love this colour . My eyes crawled from her legs to her lacy red panties and her soft thin stomach to her deliciously swollen bosoms eager to flaunt full of them from her tight strap-less bra that was clasped from the front with a silky ribbon knot .

<It should be a turn on , right?>

I didn't wait for another moment and pinned her to the nearest wall and crashed my lips on hers . She slowly moved her hands between the kiss and started to rub my sides .

<Now this should be a turn on !>