Chapter 36-Hard to keep

Thanks for 11K reads !
I love you all !
Dedicated to Alltaelow
You'll rock kiddo !
Good luck for tomorrow and days after
🌟A must-read note is waiting for you at the end of this chapter🌟

⚜Jimin

As soon as Appa left my room , Jungkook hugged my right shoulder .

"Please don't leave me , Jimin-ah ! "

Heh This Nickname filled with adorability directly barged in my heart and claimed a big spot as its .

"Have I told you before that I'm older than you and you keep talking with me so frankly . "
As a reply Jungkook pouted his lips , still not ready to leave my shoulder . I didn't resist my self to appreciate his cuteness and pecked his pouted lips . He looked dumbfounded as I caught him off-guard .

"Yeah I know how older you are ! Who knows better than me ! "
He smirked as he made his self comfortable on my bed , finally leaving my shoulder . His words made me replay that night in my mind . I looked at him with guilt . He jumped back from the bed and snaked his arms around my neck .

"Aish ! I'm not saying in that way ,I swear ! "
I felt a little relieved . A little .
" You 'older than me ' fell asleep on my tummy that night . Such a Pabo kiddo you are ! "

He laughed as he buried his face in my chest . I was spellbound by the sight in front of me . I wrapped my arms around his firm and muscular stature .

I thought of myself as the luckiest person for having him around me .

For having him in my embrace .

For having him in my life .

Thought of leaving him even for a week was draining my life out . But I had to do this for Appa because he wanted to see me successful in his lifetime .

"Get of me , would you ? "
I faked my annoyance. Hell I wanted to breath properly .

"No , let me memorise your scent . "
He said as he nuzzled more in my chest and with that he dragged me to the bed . We laid down and he snuggled closed to me . This boy was taller than me but curling in a ball he looked so fragile , so small .

Someone whom I'd never imagine to lose.

"I'll be back soon , I promise ! "
I muttered as I patted his back softly and placed a peck at his temple .

Little did I knew that promises are hard to keep and meant to be broken .

~

We met again next day this time in his apartment . We cuddled whole day. Watched movies , cooked food together because I had time in my flight . Just for spending my day of departure only with him , I had packed me luggage last night after he left .

He came to see me off at the airport . Appa was happy to see him . I guessed he was happy that I was allowing myself to interact with people .
And make friends .
Though Jungkook wasn't just my friend .
He meant my life to me .

I hadn't confessed him yet though he had told me that he loves immense of the times but I couldn't found myself confident enough to say him that too .