Chapter 35-The most beautiful moment of my life pt.1

Staring directly into my eyes , he was casting another spell that was not going to break till my last breath

Staring directly into my eyes , he was casting another spell that was not going to break till my last breath .

"Jim—"
Just then he placed a quick and soft peck on my lips , leaving me tongue-tied . That moment I decided that he's my one and only .

The guy who'd give me happiness .
The guy who'd give me sorrows .
The guy who'd be the only one I have .
The guy whom I'd love all my life !

" I love you ! "

I didn't stumbled on my words nor stammered. Not even a speck of nervousness hindered my way . I was so clear in my head and so determined in my heart .

Jimin's the one I love that was truest of all the truths .

I wrapped my arms around him and took him in my embrace . His head was resting upon my shoulder and I , with my eyes closed , was enjoying the most beautiful moment of my life .

The moment I'll cherish forever.

~

"Dad , He's Jungkook! "
His dad looked at him with raised eyebrows as he was expecting something more from his son . He shook my hand as I bowed him 90 degrees.

I too was wondering what Jimin would said if he had said some more .

Boyfriend? Uh umm No !
I mean he hasn't confessed me yet and it's just a doubt . May be he just likes me or ...uh then he could said 'a friend ' .
Yes that sounds fair .

Uhun I'm not liking this 'just friends' feeling .

I brought myself back from my juggling of thoughts when Jimin asked me If I would eat here or in his room . Well It was fine for me wherever my Jimin wanted .

After 'our moment ' and a few remaining classes Jimin had brought me his home to meet his dad . I was glad and nervous at the same time because he was taking me introduce with him . It was kinda 'boyfriend ' gesture .

Oh I'm talking about that again .

We brought our food in Jimin's bedroom as he served food for his dad first in his room and then we went upstairs.

His room was spacious. White chiffon curtains, plain white bedsheets with aluminium headrest that was formed in the shape of a crown . The overall furnishing was white themed except his rustic study table , a bookshelf and time piece.

That's how Jimin's himself too .

"I didn't know you're this much talented . You sing like angels . "

He giggled . His shy giggle made me melt right away .
"As if you have listened to them . "

I was enchanted to see him talking so freely . Without any hesitation and normally as we were always like this .

----

*remaining in next chapter . There'll be a second part of this chapter as I'm being so lazy about writing anything . A book has caught me so either I'm there with that book or in gym or lying in my bed cuz it's holidays. It's been written since I don't know when so I thought to publish it today .

This video actually remind me of this story .