Chapter 40-Retrouvailles pt.1

This chapter will contain lots and lots of time Jumps . And it's kinda looong chapter , wrapping up many things .

🌟 Part 2 of this chapter will be published tomorrow.

🌟 Chapter number Last .

⚜Jimin

A year passed ,
Without him .

I don't know how I was breathing. Could I be considered as a living human being ?

I think , No !

Quietude was the most appropriate word to describe myself and Misery, for my life . That's something I was aware of .

The thing that I wasn't aware of...
What Jungkook was doing there?
Was he missing me ?
Was he searching for me ?
Does he even remember me—
After a year ?

Yes , a year !
It's my and Jung Gyeon 's first anniversary and we are invited on some family dinners . Appa has planned some celebrations and we are supposed to look like as a happily married couple . I don't know how can he even expect this after doing something brutal with me .

After all the parties for this day when we got back home , Jung Gyeon came in my room and said that she wanted to talk .

"I'm pregnant ! "
She said looking in my eyes . May be she wanted to see how'd be my first  reaction .

Well , I felt nothing . But to be honest , it wasn't expecting this much . Well I should have because she was living her loving life with her boyfriend and it was something that was totally normal to happen .

"Okay . Congratulations ! "
That's what I said and she left .
I changed and got to my bed for another night of Jungkook's dreams.

My only source of survival.

~

I prepared a glass of fresh juice and fruits and took in her room . Well the soul in her womb didn't belong to me but being a caring person , it didn't harm me to this for her .

As I knocked on the door , I heard her sobbing. I hurriedly entered without waiting more for her reply .

At first she didn't tell me but when I encouraged her to speak , she opened up to me .

"He wants to leave me . Neville doesn't want this child . He wants me to abort or else he wouldn't own this child . He wouldn't own his own child , Jimin ! "

She was crying with her whole heart with her head against my chest . I patted her back and made her assured that I'm with her .

That's all I could do being a human .

~

News were spread and everyone in our knew that it was my and Jung Gyeon's child . We did this for Jung Gyeon's respect and more for that Child . I took everything on mine because I didn't want to ruin that child's fate and his future . He has to be protected. And it was mine and Jung Gyeon's mutual decision .

3 months later Park Jung Min came to this world . This name was given by Me . People would think at first that it's mine and Jung Gyeon's name combination but no ,

It was mine and Jungkook's . We were living on the different parts of the earth but we were together in my heart and in front of me as Jung Min .
Park Jung Min who was not my son , but yes , I'd own him . I'll be his father .

~

We were still living in separate rooms but Jung Gyeon looked more considerate for me . She'd care for me more and would often tell me to contact Jungkook . I had told her a little about me and him . She knew that I was forced . Many times she had talked to Jungkook for me to ask his health , being a stranger .

She had told me a lot of times that she'd support me if I go back to Jungkook .

"Jung Min-ah ! Come in Appa's lap . Come ! "

But I didn't want to abandon this cute being . If I leave him then Appa would know everything and this child would become ill-fated . Other than that , I was still my Appa's obedient son . Although whatever he did to me and my life .

~

6 months later

I came back from the office and unlocked the door with my own copy of the house key . I heard JungMin crying from bed room .

Well it was odd because it's his routine to sleep by this time and he'd wake his mom up again later , after almost an hour or two .

May be Jung Gyeon was busy somewhere or else she was ...

As I walked towards the door and entered without knocking , I saw Jung Gyeon laying on the floor with JungMin crying on the bed . She was unconscious and her heartbeat was slow . I dialled ambulance's number . Ambulance came and took her to hospital . As I lead to the hospital in my car , JungMin was with me–still crying .

~

Jung Gyeon had Blood Cancer . It's been 4 months since it was diagnosed but she never told me or anyone. She was afraid . I reprimanded myself for never noticing that she was getting weak . I requested all her doctors to give her best treatment possible. She has to be alive , for her child .

~

Today was the first day in past one and a half year when I visited church except our wedding . My faith on God had already diminished since he parted me and Jungkook . But today I went there to pray for Jung Gyeon's health . For her life .

Because Doctors had no hope for her survival .

~

A week later

I came back from Jung Gyeon's funeral after fulfilling all the required rituals as her Huaband . JungMin was sleeping peacefully in his crib . I took him out of the crib carefully and laid him on the bed beside me . With my hand patting his head , I went to sleep .

~

*an editor required for this book's editing .