What Is This Place?

"Mark! Stop, cheating!" I screamed, elbowing him, still holding the controller tightly in my hands. "Then stop losing!" Mark chuckled, crossing the line before me, getting First Place. I tossed the controller onto the coffee table, pouting. "Don't pout. It's a game." He smirked. "You cheater! I was on your team! And you were attacking me with Bananas!" I smiled brightly, hitting his chest. He grabbed my wrist, "Okay, you need to get out. Come on." "No!" I whined, "Chica!" Chica began barking excitedly, wagging her tail wildly. "See! She wants to go on a walk!" Mark smirked. I huffed, "Fine. Let me go put on some shoes."

"Chica!" I called, smiling at the energetic dog beside Mark and I. She jumped up and down sightly, running around our legs. We were currently walking down a new trail, Mark just recently found it. "Be a good girl, Chica." Mark cooed. "So. I wanted to-Whoa!" The floor underneath me, suddenly crumpled, making me fall into the hole underneath. My back glazed across the rocks, scraping my arms, and back, burning them. I landed with a thud, tears threatening to spill. "Oh god! (Y/N)! Are you alright!?" Mark cried. I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up, brushing off my pants, "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I heard Chica start to whimper as she looked down at me with sorrow filled eyes. "Give me a hand, let me see if I can pull you up." Mark laid down on the dirt above, stretching his arm out as far as he could. I nodded quickly, reaching my hand up to him, only to pull it away. What was that? "(Y/N), what are you doing? What's going on? What's there?" Mark asked, staring at me confusedly. "Can't you hear it? The piano?" I stepped into the darkness, following the sound of the playing piano. 

The beautiful, eerie notes echoed through the dark abyss, creating a beautiful, yet creepy atmosphere. My eyes adjusted to the darkness around me, spotting a piano, playing the sweet melody on it's own. I softly hummed along with the repeating tone. "Beautiful. Isn't?" A deep-voiced echoed. I turned around, there was Darkiplier, holding a red rose, leaning against the playing piano. "Mark, he's a liar, isn't he." He chuckled deeply, "My roses don't get people sick, they don't die, NOTHING happens to them. There roses. A symbol of love, creation." "Then, why did I get sick, right after I touched your stupid, black rose." I growled. "There's other demons in this world, you stupid foolish girl. I'm not the only one." He frowned upon my dumbness, putting his hands behind his back.  I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. He quickly grabbed mt chin, "Don't give me that sass." I tried turning my face away from him, but he only smirked, tightening his grip, "Mark's not here to save you, this time." With that he planted a kiss onto my lips. I was stunned, I couldn't move. My eyes widened, nothing seemed to be working right.

Dark pulled away, smiling widely. My knees felt weak, along with my eyelids. "W-what? What did you d-do to me?" I stuttered. My knees gave got, me falling onto the ground. "Goodnight, dearie." Dark smirked, disappearing in a cloud of smoke. The room seemed to darken, my vision fading in and out.

"Mark. Just fucking back off!" I screamed. Mark looked at me from the driver's seat, "What the hell did I do?! Your the one that kissed Dark, not me." "He kissed me, asshole! I thought you cared for me!" I replied. "Go die in a fucking hole, slut." He smirked at me. Tears brimmed my eyes, "You don't mean that." "Really, slut? I've never meant anything more in my life befo-" "Mark! Car!" I cried. He quickly grabbed the wheel, veering. I blinked, and next. Mark head was bleeding badly. I shook his bod, "Mark? Mark! Mark, wake up!"

It's your fault

He's dead because of you

You caused this to happen

You dirty, cheating, slut

The voices repeated in my head, brewing like a potion of harming. I covered my ears in hope to stop the sound, it was useless. "I didn't mean to hurt him." I sobbed, "I didn't want this to happen."

"(Y/N)!" A voice cried. I stirred awake, revealing a devastated Mark, eyes puffy and red. "M-Mark?" I stuttered. He bursted in tears once more and hugged me tightly, "Holy fuck, don't you ever do that to me again! You scared the shit out of me." I hugged back, tears slipping, "Dark was here, He kissed me, a-and. I saw you. You were dead in a car wreck, and before, we were yelling at each other." Mark kissed my for head, "I'm so sorry."