Vents

"(Y/N)!" Someone cried. "Look at you." It whispered into my ear, "Helpless. Lonely. Dead." My eyes flashed open as the darkness around me, leaving an unsettling feeling in my stomach. "So, helpless. So lost." It echoed. "Where am I? Who are you?" I called, looking for any site of a being. "Who else could it be? I'm everywhere, love." Dark flashed in front of me, smirking widely. "Get away. I've got nothing to do with you." I cried, clutching my stomach. "So. A baby boy, huh? Whatcha going to name it?" He examined his nails. I scoffed loudly, "Like I'm telling you." He quickly grabbed my neck, holding it tightly, "Don't give me sass. I'll kill you, I'll choke you to death, right here, right now." "You-you, Wouldn't d-dare." I choked, gripping his hand, trying to pull it away. "Oh, really? Would you like to see? How would you feel if you never got to see Mark again? Sean? Signe?" Dark chuckled, "Suffering is all you'll get in this world." My vision began to fade, as I got to listen to Dark as he chuckled into the darkness.
          When my eyes opened, I was in a grey room, white lights lighting it up slightly. I looked down at myself, "What am I wearing?" I wore a white dress, touching my knees. I was bare foot, and my hair was up in a nice bun. Standing up, I ran to one, hitting the wall repeatedly, "Hello?! Is anyone there?! Hello?!"
                       No one came.
      My breath quickened, "Nobodies coming for me. I'm going to stuck here forever." Tears were streaming down my face, I hit the wall harder, "Hello! Someone!" A sharp pain went through my stomach, "Gah!" I placed my back up against the wall, using it as a brace. I clutched my stomach tighter, "Someone Help!! Anyone!" I heard a swoosh. I looked up, "Mark! Sean!" Their bodies laid in the next room, wearing their normal clothes. Another shock went threw my stomach, I screamed in pain once more. They didn't move. I crawled towards them, pulling through the pain I was suffering. I banged on the glass, "Mark! H-help-Gah!" Mark stiffed, sitting up and holding his head, "W-What's going o-on?" "Mark!" I cried, hitting the glass again, "Over here!" Jack was awake by now, and was confused as much Mark was. "Gah! Mark-Mark!" I screamed, holding onto my stomach.
.:Mark's POV:.
          Her screams of pain filled my ears as I looked over at Jack, "We have to get her out of there." Jack nodded, looking back at (Y/N), "Get our of the way, glass is going to go everywhere." She nodded weakly, scooting off to the side. Back up, we prepared ourselves. "We've got this, just run." Jack gave me a quick high-five as we both bolted to the window, shattering everywhere. I heard (Y/N) whimper quietly as a piece of glass cut her leg. I rushed to her side, holding her tightly, "Are you okay? Did he-" She screamed once again in pain, holding her stomach as tears rushed down her face. I moved quickly, digging into my pocket to find something to stop the bleeding on her leg. Nothing. I began to panic, turning to Jack, "Anything?" He quickly check his pockets, "Nothing. I'll go search the room." He jogged Off, searching the room we came from. I added pressure to her wound. "M-Mark! I'm going to die here! I know I am!" She sobbed, crying into my shoulder. Jack soon returned, "I found some cloth." "That's good enough, hand it over." I stuck my hand out, grabbing the cloth and turning back to her, "This is going to hurt, but it's going to help. I promise." She gulped her fear, nodding. I wrapped it around her leg, and tying it as tightly as I could. She whimpered quietly, her face scrunching up in pain. I kissed her cheek as I pulled it a bit tighter, cupping her face, "There. See? All better." She smiled softly, trying to stand up, but falling back down. I wrapped an arm around her waist, the other holding her hand. "S-sorry." She mumbled. I shook my head, "Don't Be." Jack quickly wrapped an arm around he other side, "We can do this!" "B-But. There's no way out. I've tried, everything." She spoke, looking up at the lights, "Wait. There." She point to a vent. "Good idea." I smirked, walking us over there, "Whose first?" "I'll go. (Y/N) can be in the middle, I feeling there would be more protection that way." Jack offered, turning to me, "Boosties?" I chuckled, picking up his light body. "Septiplier Away!" He screamed, taking off the cover of the vent, throwing it aside. He crawls inside, "Uh. It's kinda dust, and my knees already hurt." "It's fine, just go. I'll be right behind you." (Y/N) gripped her stomach again, smiling weakly. I nodded, helping her into the vent, "Be careful. Follow Jack, I'm right behind you." She quickly turned around, kissing my lips, "Love You."

I looked around, "Jack? Where did you go?" "I went to the left." His voice echoed. I nodded, "Mark, go to the left when you get up here." "Alright, beautiful. Just keep going. I'm right behind you, promise." I crawled forward, spotting Jack a couple feet ahead, "Jack! Wait up!" He turned his head, holding a finger to his lips, "It's Dark." I covered my mouth to steady my breathing, listening closely. "She's here! I saw her, in the room!" Dark yelled. "They're not their now, they've completely disappeared!" A guard spoke softly. "Gah!" Dark slammed his fist into the wall, "Go find them. NOW!" I looked over at Mark, who was just making his way to us. "What's happening?" He whispered. I shook my head, "Be quiet." He nodded, waving his hand at Jack to go forward. "Do you think they have Signe?" Jack asked. "Possibly." Mark mumbled, "He won't just drop the opportunity to hurt you as well." "Where are they?" The guard from before yelled. "I've told you." A woman whimpered, "I don't know." "Your useless! When I come back, you better know." The guard left the room, leaving the woman. "Jack!" I awed quietly, "It's Signe!" His face lit up, "Let's get her." I nodded, removing the vent cover that was sitting on the floor. She looked up at us in worry, "(Y/N)? Is that you?" I jumped down carefully, running over to her and undoing her restraints, "Who else?" "Thank god your okay!" Jack cried, hugging Signe tightly, "Did he hurt you?" She shook her head, "No. I'm fine. We have to get out of here, and fast."