Chapter 2: An unexpected turn of events.

~~Pink Moon~~

==Chapter 2: An unexpected turn of events==​

A bright morning, birds were chirping and the sun illuminated the world in a beautiful golden ray, the sky was a gorgeous blue, it managed to fill the whole horizon with its incomparable beauty as no cloud dared to interfere in such matters. A pink haired individual with normal school uniform could be seen heading to her new school. It was Mollie! She may have had a skip in her step but that was all for show, because in reality she couldn't resist but to keep thinking of what happened yesterday, so much happened in one day, and not just any day... The first day in her new school! But such matters are to be discussed later because she had already reached her destination.
"
Alright, I got an idea!" Said the Pink haired individual "I will keep myself from answering any of the questions and focus fully on asking questions and how the students react. I'm sure I will get some notes and maybe a few answers."
With that internal monolog, Mollie found herself right in front of her class, she blinked twice before walking through the door, with a glance, she spotted her classmates, most of them were in the back chatting about their normal lives. She took her place and waited patiently for the class to start.
A loud angry sigh could be heard from the back "Tsh, here she comes Miss goodie two shoes..." Said Jessica. The purple haired Student.

Besides her was a classmate drowned in pride, she was leaning on an arm while sitting on her chair... Not the correct way though, she had a smirk on her face while eying the Pink haired person sitting in the front. She had dark red hair, almost as dark as old blood stains... Her eyes were matching color. She glanced back at her friend then replied in a sarcastic tone: "So this is the freak you told me about? Huh!? Seems like a pebble to me... But if you're so worried I could do you a little favor, oh my how nice of me!"
"She is so disturbing" Jessica winged off the latter of Mia's statement "She literally interrupted the teacher like some kind of hot shot! And to top it off, he rewarded her with an extra point added in the final test!!!" Her tone started to become more frustrated the deeper she thought about this.
"Alright! I think the teacher is coming" Drowned in her thoughts, Mollie ignored the conversation behind her and trailed off into her newly found plan. "Remember Mollie, do not answer, just focus on the teachers lips and how the students react"
Footsteps broke the silence in the hallways. They seemed to get closer to where the noisy class was, after a few seconds a person's silhouette got closer and darker.

Suddenly the awaited teacher walked through the door.

She had a pale green hair with a couple of yellow strands in the front, a pair of red thin glasses would decorate her beautiful face, her clothes were those of a princess. She had a long Black dress, it was cutout from the sides, but she had no exposed skin as below her torso she wore a cute skirt with matching colors to her dress, it extended to right above her knees.

Her arms were covered by black cut off sleeves, they extended all the way to her palms.

Accompanied by this combo, she wore normal white shoes with black stockings that extended to just below her knees.

Whoever this was... She was stylish!

With a confident walk she approached the front of the class, the new teacher attracted the eyes of all the students tirelessly, thus the ruckus came to a halt and everyone took their respective seats quietly.
"Welcome everyone!" The new teacher greeted everyone with one arm in her hip "My name is Miss. Anna and I will be your math teacher for this year! I hope we can have a great year together alright? I am very tolerant but if you get on my bad side you won't see the end of it. So behave and well, work hard!"
"Pleasure working with you!!!" The class replied in union, it seems like her introduction came lighter than Mr. Ks so they weren't affected as much.