Chapter 24: The tempus pas

~~Pink Moon~~

==Chapter 24: The tempus pas==

Sun: A very long time ago, there were two brothers and a sister, the two brothers were from the same royal family but their sister was adopted, the two brothers, Christopher and Jaiden had the power to control time, but the sister unfortunately had to live like a normal human, each of the two brothers had their own vision on the world and both wanted to paint it into that vision, but you see, both of their goals seemed to have contradicted each other, that caused them to always be at bad terms.

Christopher, saw the world in his own image, corrupt and full of mistakes, and wanted to force it into a ''Fix'' but, in his own corrupt way...

Jaiden in the other hand saw everything full of rainbows and sun shines, and wanted to keep the world in such state, of course, in his own ''Way''.

When both realized they couldn't live together and the possibility for their dreams to co-exist are absurd, they decided to leave it up to their strength in a final fight, winner owns the world.

Until... The feared happened; their blind lust for power caused damage to a third party, mid fight, their powerless sister, was the bravest around to interfere and attempts to stop the collision... Sadly, she gave up her life trying to talk some sense into them, which resulted in eternal hate for each other.

They shook on never Seeing eye to eye ever again, and both fled in shame for their blindfolded acts.

The little brother Jaiden built his own utopia, which he named the time dimension, he promised himself to keep time balanced and not let the same happen to anyone else...

The older brother Christopher decided to make his own abandoned sanctuary where he decided to banish his corrupt powers in order to keep anyone else from getting near him, and that's when he created what we call ''The tempus pas'' the people in his world are not to be affected by time... They don't age and are not affected by physical attacks just like I told you before...

Both of them ended up dying but, before giving up their last breath choose a person, whom they knew deserved to inherit the power, sadly... the following generations hadn't learned from their mistakes and are just continuing the tragedy again, blindly

And this is why we are in this situation that I would describe as gluey...

Mollie: Huh? You mean sticky?

Sun: Hmm? Ow so you in earth say things differently?

Mollie: No, we say them normally...

Also I'm really sorry you were forced to get into such war, I mean no one would choose to live in such circumstances...

Sun: Just forget about it... I just wanted to tell you so you would stop bothering me, it's late and we got school tomorrow let's head to bed...

Mollie: Yes, I think you're right...

But, as we all know, Mollie wasn't just going to forget about the situation Sun was in just because she asked her to do so, in fact she didn't sleep the whole night thinking of a proper solution to end this madness once and for all...

Later that morning...

A mysterious voice said quitely: Mollie... Mollie, wake up!

Mollie stood in a hurry: I'm up I'm up!!!

Wait!!! Mom! You're awake! Oh thank god, I missed you so much!

Alexandra: Hah, yea me too, it's still weird talking to my daughter in my age... Where's Sun?

Mollie: Wait, you mean you didn't wake her up?

Alexandra replied confused: No, you were the only one sleeping, and you look terrible, had a nightmare?

Mollie: Ah, yeah after Sun told me how the situation is at the time dimension I just couldn't sleep until I thought of a solution, but the exhaustion got the better of me...

Alexandra: Let's look for h-

Before Alexandra was to finish her sentence Sun showed up...

Sun: Good morning Mollie, I see you woke up earlier than expected Alex... Great to see you again!

Alexandra: Sun, looking great as always! Glad to be back! Though I don't know why I woke up earlier...

Sun: Maybe you're just feeling better... Remember you're a very strong girl!

Alexandra: I guess you're right...

Mollie: So, school? All three of us? That'll be INSANE!

Sun: Eh, sorry but that can't happen, we were just hanging around because Alex was out, but now that she is awake and well, we can send you home Mollie, remember your mom is worried about you and you still got a psychopath to deal with...

Mollie: Aww, come on a day won't hurt!

Alexandra: Yea, Sun come on, it's going to be fun!

Sun bit her lip and stood quiet: ...

Seth once again appears out of nowhere: Girls! Come on don't be childish now you came this far, you know there is no time to chill and take slow tea sips! You need to deal with what's urgent... I'm sorry to be the fun killer Alex but Mollie's work, is done here...

Alexandra stood quiet with sad looks: ...

Mollie put her hand on Alexandra's shoulder: It's, okay... Don't worry I had fun here, it was a spectacular ride to say the least, and asking for more would be an act of greed.

Sun: Why don't you go first...? I'll follow I... eh... Need to get my wand...

Alexandra: Yea... Yeah let's go Mollie!

With a thud Mollie and Alexandra left home leaving Sun and Seth behind them...

Seth: It's really weird of you to fast-forward time, even in worst cases you just take the hard way...

Sun: I had to...

Seth: You're not going to achieve your goal if you keep working alone... You will end up teaming with them and you know that... You can't run from it...

Sun, with a sad look took her wand and wandered off.

Alexandra: So, this is goodbye huh?

Mollie: It sure does seem like it, Mom...

Alexandra: Don't be sad, I still had a blast hanging around with you... O hey! Don't forget! You won the fight, so you're rightful to have this orb... With it you will be much stronger.

Mollie with a refusing hand said: N... No, you keep hold of that, even if the rules say so I already got help.

Mollie closed her eyes and opened them again activating her second form: See, you don't have to be scared for me; I'm already well protected... By my family.

Alexandra speechless could only approach Mollie slowly with teary eyes, to hug her...

Suddenly the time transportation beam activated and Mollie was back to her appropriate time...

Seth and Alexandra both glanced at Sun to find out that she also disappeared...

Alexandra: Goodbye Mollie...

Seth slowly approached his daughter and said with a hand on her shoulder: You're been through a lot... Let's go home; you get a rest so no school today...

Any normal teenager hearing these words would be happy, but Alexandra was obviously too sorrow to even act as excited...

==Chapter 24: END=