Chapter 4: A rainy day...

~~Pink Moon~~​

==Chapter 4: A rainy day=​=

It's been 2 months ever since the meeting of Mollie and Jay and as time passed they became more related to each other and their friendship grew even stronger and better.
The 21st of November, Mollie's house.
Mollie: Oh no, I'm so late for school.... and its raining ahh!
Mollie was rushing as she was really late for school.
After a long running she miraculously arrived to school at time.
Jay: HEY Mollie! You almost missed the first lesson for today.
Mollie: I KNOW! And I almost tripped in the way here reminding me doesn't help...
Jay: o yea sorry haha!
Mollie: *smiles* it's alright, seeing you later at the break?
Jay: You got it.

Mollie finally managed to find a friend which would help her and be with her when she needed it. A friend who understands her.
*Bell ring*
Mollie started thinking: huh so finally break time feeling I'm kind of tired already ... somehow
Mollie spotted Jay so she calmly walked towards him.
Mollie: hey Jay how is it going *with a smile*
Jay: Ahh you know as always....
Mollie noticed that jay was being bit ignorance and not acting as always
Mollie: feeling alright?
Jay: what ... O yea yes am alright don't you worry
Mollie felt something wasn't right but as she couldn't tell she decided to not use her powers this time and face whatever might come as a normal person
Mollie: you know our teacher for next lessons is absent.
Jay: o yea our too... that's weird well want to walk home?
Mollie : sure *with a smile*
the rain was getting thicker and the walk to Mollie's home was getting a bit awkward as Jay was being completely silence...
Mollie: so how was your day?
Jay stopped walking staring down silently
Mollie: Is something wrong?
Jay: Mollie ...I cannot do this anymore
Mollie: what are you talking about?
Jay: Listen I'm getting tired of sticking around you especially for so long
Mollie started thinking: OH my god what is he talking about!
Jay: Ahh Look remember when I stopped Mia from attacking you that day?
Mollie: ... y... yes?
Jay: it was kind of staged it's all a part of a plan.
Mollie: WHAT? What are you talking about!
Jay: Listen I'm already in a pissed off mood and you being absolutely oblivion to everything going on around you just makes me even more disturbed, if I could I wouldn't have helped you that day this whole time I've been your close friend because of a stupid bet I had with my friends.
Mollie gasped as she felt so sad... she couldn't reply with anything
Jay: Listen no one likes you you're just a stupid girl that came to our school this year you don't expect anyone to even care about you do you ?
I'll tell you something people always talk about you in your back you are as far as I know the most hated person I've EVER had to meet!
These 2 months were horrible as I had to stick with you for so long!
Mollie's heart was broken she couldn't respond in anyway; the rain started getting thicker
Jay: goodbye Mollie....
Jay left Mollie and rushed to his house rudely leaving her alone without even an umbrella...
Mollie, even with the rain getting worst walked slowly to her home with a broken heart and her feelings shattered she couldn't act in anyway due to the disappointment she just went through.
After so long she finally arrived at her home.

*opens door*
Mollie: ...
Alexandra: Welcome back sweetie how was your day?
You came with Jay?
Oh god! Look at you you're so wet! Let me get you a towel.
Mollie even with her mom's words walked slowly to her room and closed the door shut...
Alexandra: sweet heart? Are you okay?
As soon as Alexandra finished her sentence she heard a heavy crying behind the door.
Alexandra started thinking: this is weird; usually she is bright and joyful...
The moment Alex opened the door Mollie ran really fast to her mom and hugged her with tears out of her eyes...
Alex didn't try to talk she just hugged Mollie really hard saying the following words : Don't cry everything is going to be alright no matter what happened.... am sure you'll get through it
Alex thought for a moment of using her powers to figure out what happened but decided to let Mollie .. Have her privacy.

==PAGE 4: END==