Chapter 6: It's dangerous Pt.2

~~Pink Moon~~

==Chapter 6: It's dangerous==

Mollie: Mom... I have something important to tell you 

before you say anything I know you probably figured out everything that happened but let me finish what's not clear.

So I broke up with Jay.... Actually he broke up with me he spent 2 months making fun of me until he decided to reveal the truth about himself and his stupid bet. from then I was just broken I couldn't speak because I felt just so sad.... today I was minding my own business until this girl Mia pushed me and made me fall ... everyone started laughing at me and I just couldn't take it anymore I was about to cry but then something really weird happened ... I started seeing everything red and I felt a very weird power inside of me, and seconds later I found myself crashing Mia to the wall countless times ... But then this strange feeling happened I felt my soul breaking apart I just couldn't take it for one second then my vision switched back to normal and I looked around to find everyone looking at me in very dreadful eyes...

Alexandra: ... *sigh* Listen Mollie ... this power you have let's just say it's a terrible thing to have...

Mollie: what do you mean didn't you say it was a very nice thing to have?
Alexandra: The mind reading power of course but this ... Forcefeild is not good ... not good at all
I know why you felt such a massive pain after using it and I know why your vision became red.
When your anger takes over you and you have literally no option but to release it, this ''power'' shows up it's some kind of advanced mind powers that allow you to control other stuff just by using your mind
Mollie: well that's great isn't it?
Alexandra: this is where the bad part comes it.... using this power weakens your soul until it drains you out of life ...
Mollie looked really scared and surprised as she had literally no word to say
Alexandra: I told you this power is NOT good at all and I DID NOT want you to even discover it.
Mollie: Oh my god this is horrible!!!
Alexandra: PLEASE promise me you won't use your power anymore UNLESS it's a life or death reason PLEASE!
Mollie: I promise you ...
Alexandra: Thank you Mollie for understanding.. Also there is another thing:
this power can be used as a defensive shield against attacks against you.. Thing is it's not a full defense, yes sure the attack won't even touch you but you'll take 25% of the damage that should've been dealt to you.
Mollie: So this is like a last sacrifice power?
Alexandra: Kind of as it doesn't drain you fully on one use... you'll need to use it MANY times to be scared so don't worry but do as you promised me alright?
Mollie: Okay...
Mollie barely could sleep that night knowing there are many secrets hidden inside of her that she has yet to discover but it seems like only time can tell when and how.
On the next morning Mollie was bright again she woke up as always smiling and always seeing the positive side of things ... it seems that this power wasn't fully a curse.
But things weren't looking so rainbow for her at school.
Mollie: sorry am late.
Class: YOU FREAK! Get out of here!!
Mollie was really scared she didn't know what to do.
Mrs. Sally: HEY!!! Every single one of you SHUT UP!!!
Class:...
Mrs. Sally: I'm very sorry young lady what was your name again Mollie yea I Don't know what is happening between you and your class but if anything bothers you tell me okay?
Well since you are late I'll introduce myself.
I am your art teacher Mrs. Sally. Nice to meet you (says it with a smile )
Mollie:... t.. Thank you misses...
Mollie took her seat but it will take more than shutting up the class to make her forget the animosity she just received...

== TO BE CONTINUED ==
~~PAGE 6: END~~