Chapter 8: Where it all started

~~Pink Moon~~

==Chapter 8: Where it all started==

Mr.K: Alright let's mark who's absent.

Jack: here

Jessica: Here...
Sam: here.
Mr.K: okay... Mollie? Mollie??...
Where is she?
Jessica: ummm.... absent it seems...
From Jessica's tone she seemed to still remember the sacrifice Mollie made to save her but yet she is still not that friendly towards her....
Mr.K: Well that's a first.... Anyway let's keep up with our lesson you have an exam tomorrow
Class: WHAT!!!!
Meanwhile in A hospital.
Mysterious voice: (Should be in every story ya know): They keep teasing you.... Annoying you, yet you keep ignoring them and not reacting and you even saved HER from an assault ... use it... USE IT ... USE IT FOR YOUR SAKE!!!
*GASP*
Mollie: What was that!!? .... Oh my god it was a nightmare ... but what or whose was that voice?
Nurse: Over here Mam.
Alexandra: OH god Mollie! I'm so glad to see you sweetie ... what happened!! Why are you here!
Mollie: Mom ...I... ahh I used my power. Alright look I know I promised you and all but it was as you said '' a life or death '' situation ...
I saved a girl that was getting attacked by a thief using this power ... I had to ... I'm sorry mom ... I am really sorry if I disappointed you ...
Alexandra: .... and this girl .... Is she your friend?
Mollie: hmmm uhhh ... ehm... Nope ... At all ... but I had to I am really sorry but that is what makes me better than her and her friends ... I am really sorry mom I will take any punishment...
Alexandra hugged Mollie really hard and was really happy for her daughter's heroic save but still she was really scared if more of these incidents occurred it may cause a really unwanted damage on Mollie mentally and physically
Alexandra: I'm really proud of you sweet heart ... what you did would take the courage of 100 men but yet you did it without looking back and without thinking of the consequences ... you are truly wonderful!
Mollie: Thanks mom ... I am really happy that you are proud I was really scared to disappoint you
Alexandra: At all that's really heroic what you did but make sure you don't use your power for ANYTHING less your life and your soul is much more precious believe me.
Mollie: Thanks allot mom... so I was really curious. Why do we have this power and others don't I mean ... how did we acquire it?
Alexandra: I knew you would ask that. Well since we are here bored why not tell you this story.
Sooo it is told that every 100 Years a very strange phenomenon happens where at day people are seemingly REALLY kind and nice to each other's it is kind of weird but it does happen.
in the night the Moon turns pink for the whole night from sun set to mid night once the last hour arrives a chosen person gains a super natural power that makes him different than others but only the chosen ones get this Me and You weren't chosen ... I think it's kind of obvious since we have the same power and same feelings BUT my father or your grandfather was actually a chosen one but since it only happens once a 100 years I never got to see it but he did and he was chosen with the power of advanced mind powers But as you already know this power is by far the only dangerous power towards the user as it damages your soul and weakens you!
There are 5 other powers.
The control over the Wind. The control over the Fire. the control over the Water which is by far the weakest as you need a water source to be at full power The control over energy and The control over souls .... This last one is by far the rarest and the most dangerous as a highly advanced user of it may damage the other person's soul but only highly skilled people and energy also the enemy must be stunned or unable to move for this to be complete but in natural the control over souls can make the souls of the dead help you out.
and of course the 6th is the mind control it's the 2nd strongest effect but really dangerous you need to be really strong especially mentally to be able to use this power for a LOWER amount of damage towards you but unfortunately it may not be reduced to 0
I inherited the mind power from my dad and you got it from me so we are on luck!
Mollie: Wow I got to admit I never thought it was like that haha!

Is it known who are in control of those powers?
Alexandra: No, see just like you every one of those power holders has another important duty and is to hide the fact that you even know about these powers.
Sadly you failed at that when you used it on that girl from your school...
Other users are hidden for now and none knows about em even dad wasn't fully aware of the power holders but if we used our calculations right it happens every 100 year and we are in 2016 so if it started happening right in the first 100 years then there is about 20 power holders it's still not accurate as we don't know when this phenomenon started occurring
Mollie: Could you ... tell me more about your dad?
Alexandra: *sigh* it's really sad what happened to him but I'll tell you so...

===PAGE 8: END===​