Chapter 17: Alexandra Vs. Mollie.

~~Pink Moon~~

==chapter 17: Mollie Vs. Alexandra==

Mollie: ....Okay. Remember, stay calm... Think positive.
Alexandra: So, should I make the first move? You seem kind of confused... I'm sorry to say Mollie, but consider this as a life or death fight, because I'm not holding back!
As soon as Alexandra finished her sentence she unleashed a barrage of needles at Mollie.
The needles were very fast, so fast that Mollie didn't even have the chance to counter or even react, and so many needles had injured her though none went through her...
Mollie: *Oh, god! What I'm I supposed to do here she's my mom and that aside only her first attack and I stood helpless against it's speed....*
Alexandra: Come on, that was a basic and simple attack. Don't disappoint me already...
Mollie put her palm in front of her face and covered her eyes... making her vulnerable to any kind of attack no matter how slow or weak.
Alexandra started thinking: *what is it that you are up to...*
As Alexandra tried to read Mollie's mind to know what's up come she realized that for some reason... She could not!
Alexandra: *What in the world!*
Alexandra tried to shoot another barrage of needles but weirdly every single shoot was blocked by an invisible barrage protecting Mollie...
Mollie: *Ahh... Come on think think, what can you do...*
Sun: Mollie thinking will not help here! You need to fight... I know it's hard but you got no choice...
Mollie: ...
Silence took over the battlefield, as barely any voice could be heard, Alexandra was really confused... Same for Sun, none knew what was happening or what to do...
Suddenly a very weird red aura was being unleashed from Mollie... And a very powerful wind, but it wasn't the same as Alex's... Instead it was very furious and way more destructive.
Mollie removed her palm and opened her eyes...
Mollie: Alright! Play time is over now the real battle starts!
Alexandra replied very surprised: Huh?!!
Sun replied really shocked as well: Wait what?!!
As Mollie opened her eyes, they were red...
As she also seemed out of control.
Mollie: Sorry, I had to take over or she would have lost EASILY with her stupid "Hate for fighting and harming others".
So Alex, feel like starting the battle or should I do everything?!
Alexandra had a serious look on her face as she answered: I don't know who you are... But you don't seem like a good person so I'll make sure that my daughter is safe without you!
The moment Alex finished with her sentence Mollie had a smug look on her face, SUDDENLY she teleported away in a speed of light...
Alexandra: *FOCUS*
Immediately, Following Alexandra's thoughts Mollie appeared from behind her, but was too smart to be outplayed so easily and so she activated a protecting barrier.
Without wasting anytime for catchy words, Mollie teleported again, this time she attacked left and right and center.
But as Sun described Alex before the trial started, she is way too strong and so the attacks were like a walk in the park, easily dodged and blocked.
As soon as Mollie finished her last attack Alex made a massive orb around Mollie to cage her and started causing a huge amount of pressure, hoping that it would be enough to knock her out.
Suddenly with a simple hand wave, Mollie destroyed the orb around her and took advantage of Alex being surprised to deliver a very powerful punch enhanced with her mind powers causing her to fly through a lot of trees and then falling almost unconscious...
Alexandra hardly stood up, breathing really heavily.
Mollie: Aww girl you stood up I'm disappointed.... That was supposed to KILL YOU!
Sun: What! Okay that is OUT of hands...
In a blink on an eye Mollie teleported right in front of Alexandra and was about to finish her off...
Suddenly Sun appeared in front of Alexandra and built an unbreakable protection wall...
Mollie: Why must you make this harder...? Both on me and you, you know I'll break this sooner or later...
Sun: *sigh* She won't....
Are you Okay Alex? It really seemed like a BAD hit...
Alexandra: *Huff... Puff...* I..... It was... *huff*... IF I hadn't activated a defensive shield...*Huff* I would have been dead...
Sun: *GASP* What!!! Are you serious?!!!
Alexandra uncomfortably nodded up and down...
A serious look climbed on Sun's face as she was really shocked and in a very bad situation as Mollie went full berserk mode...
Suddenly! The wall that Sun created was destroyed!!
Sun immediately turned very shocked as the barrier was NOT supposed to be broken or even scratched...
Mollie: I told you I'll break it!! Now you'll suffer worse!
Mollie teleported right in front of Sun as she was saying her sentence trying to deliver a deadly attack but suddenly time stopped...
Sun said as she had her eyes calmly closed: You don't expect me to go down that easily now do you?
Alright this is way out of hands I'm ending this...
Wait WHAT!!
Even as sun froze time... She noticed a slight movement by Mollie...
Sun was really scared: This is impossible!!!
Unleash the chains of death type 0!
Sun said a spell that caused a large amount of chains to appear from the ground and tightly closed on Mollie stopping her from moving...
Sun snapped her fingers. 3...2...1
Time restarted again...
Alexandra: **Huff...* I'm starting to blackout....
Sun: Don't worry I'll take you to Seth in a second...
Don't worry about her I surrounded her in my personal chains of death...
Any weird or unwanted move and.... I'll.... do the second part of the naming.
I'm sorry Alex
???: There will be no need to do that Sun...
Sun: Who's that?
Suddenly Seth came running...
Seth: Ayayayay.... Took me so long to come here... I knew something was going to happen... I knew I had to spectate it no matter what...
Killing Mollie will be last of the last resorts... Which means won't happen...
Alex... I know you are way too tired now but do you remember the spell I thought you?
The Void spell?
Alexandra: *Huff* ... y... Yea... I wanted to do it but I need a partner that knows how to do it as well...
Seth: Okay follow my lead:
1- Surround... Done
2-Lock... Done
3- Activate!
Alexandra: Activate! .....
As soon as Alexandra finished the spell she collapsed...
As for Mollie her eyes turned completely Black and she collapsed as well...
Seth: *Sigh...*
Sun: *Sigh...*

TO BE CONTINUED...

==Chapter 17: END==