Chapter 15: Making it suspicious...

~~Pink Moon~~

==Chapter 15: Making it suspicious==

Alexandra asked Mollie as they were heading to her home: So, what made you switch from such perfect School like the Sakura high school to ours? I mean I'm not judging you I just find it really weird that are all.

Mollie: Well, Studying in a school full of genius people can be quiet challenging, and might even create troubles down the line so I had to switch for the best. That's all I could say sorry...

Alexandra replied with a funny reaction: No, no don't apologize; It's Okay It's already enough that you shared a part of your reason.

The walking to Alexandra's house started getting really awkward as the Silence took over the discussion.

Mollie started thinking to herself: * This is so weird ... There is a lot of me saying that it's mom but a lot of me says it's just a coincidence too either way I can't just take chances in the end she is just like me from the present and so I have to help her *

Alexandra looked at Mollie for a second, It looked like she knew something about her but at the same time it seemed like just an innocent glare.

Sun said to herself: * that's a pretty interesting path she is taking, I guess this'll be a fun trip *

Alexandra: *Sigh* Okay... We're here, stay here I'll explain everything and when I call you, you come in deal?

Mollie: *With a smile* you got it.

Alexandra said to herself out loud: Okay .... Don't mess up.

Mollie: Soo... if its Mom does that mean I'll meet Seth?

Sun spoke to Mollie with an inner voice: Too much questions M; You need to focus on your goal nothing else matters as much as it would be great to meet your mom from the old days this task is really sharp and needs your focusing... Find that orb Okay?

Mollie: ... Fine

Alexandra: Mollie! You can come in.

Mollie slowly stepped in and kindly introduced herself

Hello, My name is Mollie; Mollie Frost, I'm 16 years old and I met with Alex today in school she is a great friend.

Sarah: Well, such a polite introduction young lady, you are welcome to stay here as much as you need until you get settled I know for sure being a foreign exchange student is hard to get used to.

Nice to meet you Mollie Also what a weird coincidence, we have the same last name haha.

Mollie thought to herself: * Yep, That is totally Mom... Now if this wasn't a coincidence I don't know what would be but it's nice to see mom in her old days though people in school really hate her ... *

Then Mollie replied: Nice to meet you too Mrs., Frost It's really nice of you to accept a stranger...

Before Mollie was to finish her sentence someone came from her back and covered her eyes.

???: Guess who..

Mollie: *Gasp* *why do I feel like I ....*

Seth : Woah.. Don't freak out so easily young lady it's just a lame old guy trying to play some out dated games with you.

Pardon me for the unexpected entrance; I'm Mr. Frost. As the beautiful woman already told you here. We're really happy to have you stay until you get settled.

-Says in low sarcastic voice- : Alex always wanted a sister shush.

Alexandra: Ow you stop it you. I just want a sister because I know you deserve more than me..

Seth: Again Alex ... We couldn't have wished for a better girl than you, you must start trusting yourself because in my eyes you are the best person I was to ever meet.. Of course aside from your mother because she is by far my most beloved person..

Whispers to Alex: Or is she? I don't know let's not get her jealous shush .

Sarah: Very funny Seth; I'll make sure to tell Alex more of your stories when you used to fail at impressing me.

Seth: Woah, Please Alex show your friend her room before your mother makes me beg her to stop revealing some horrible facts about me.

Alexandra led Mollie to her room after that : So this is your room I hope you like it, it might not be too much but you know better than...

Mollie interrupted Alex : No ... It's perfect thank you.

Alexandra: Don't mention it, Well I leave you to it if you needed anything just call me.

==Chapter 15: END==​