Chapter 20: Staying for a little while.

~~Pink Moon~~

==Chapter 20: Staying for a little while==

Seth: Ow... I forgot something important before we left...

Sun: Hmm? What is it?

Seth: ... To cure Alexandra...

Sun face palmed so hard it made Alexandra wake up...

Alexandra: Ugh... What happened..?

Sun: Long story short... You lost to Mollie.

Alexandra: Ow... Now I remember, so what now?

Seth: Well, we healed her from... That corruption and now she shouldn't attack anymore so recklessly.

Mollie: I'm so sorry, Ale-... Mom, I've hurt you so much, almost causing you to die... I don't know if I can ever forgive myself for such a thing... I'm really sorry.

Alexandra: Naa, don't you worry its fine, I know you, yourself didn't know about such corruption in yourself to begin with, though my head hurts a lot...

Sun looked at Seth in blaming eyes and said.

Sun: *Cough* Yea, about that... SOMEONE forgot to heal you... and went on an adventure against THEIR evil twin... Who is it hmm?

Seth: So, yea about that I forgot to heal you... Sorry haha, well so you need to ehmm sleep again, for it to work at full potential.

Alexandra: ...

Seth: Don't worry it won't take long; as long as you are asleep it'll pass by like a blink of an eye.

After those calming words from Seth he put Alexandra to sleep and used his powers to heal her just like she once did with Mollie before this whole training starts. It was pretty ironic but still managed to put Alexandra at full stamina by the time she wakes up.

Mean-While.

Mollie: O, yea! I want to ask something... Seth... Wh- Why is Alexandra so hated in school...?

Seth: Ow?

Mollie: Yea, students in her class and in general all hate her... Before all this started she seemed like an outcast...

Seth: Well, I could tell you it. But you have to wait for her permission to know everything, I cannot simply tell you the whole story since it bothers her more than anything...

Mollie: Piece of cake how much till she wakes up?

Seth: four days... and its 5 PM now... so you got to wait about five...

Mollie: ... Of course, why in the world would it be easy, why? Because then the story would be boring! And what should I do in a week time period...

Seth: I don't know... Girls stuff? Ask Sun maybe she'll hangout with you.

Mollie: What about you?

Seth: I well, I healed Alexandra but I have to keep an eye on her, I'll be going for work tomorrow so it's good that you're here to look out for her. For now she is under my care, so don't you worry!

Mollie: Okay, you got it... Where's Sun?

Mollie went looking for Sun around the house, but no trace of her until she took a look out to find her in the garden sitting alone but something was wrong, she wasn't herself, she seemed really sad for some reason! And of course Mollie had to interfere and figure out, RIGHT?