Chapter 22: The shadow realm

~~Pink Moon~~

==Chapter 22: The shadow realm==

Mollie: So it wasn't enough to know the destiny of the world and all, you also are good at math...

Sun: That equation was a joke...

Mollie: ...If you say so, anyway want to head home?

Sun: Yes, give me a second I got to check something.

With that reply Sun vanished into the air for a split second.

Sun: And I'm back, okay let's go home.

Mollie: What did y-

Sun interrupted: Home...

Mollie: ... O-kay?

In the way back home a discussion took place...

Mollie: So you knew mom for long time, right?

Sun: Yup!

Mollie: Could you tell me a bit more about her?

Sun: Well, you are so much alike to be honest. Tough I still prefer her much more. No offense.

Mollie: Yea... I already figured out, without even using my powers.

Sun: Well I don't know if it's something going on with your family but just like Seth, your mom was just too kind for her own good...

Always takes others in consideration before considering herself...

The day I met her she was really calm even though she never knew who I was she still treated me like I was a very close friend, she was the definition of perfection, but same as all the people in your family that I have met, always hated by people for absolutely no reason, it really makes me angry!

But she fought, until the end, but was pushed only a little too far to make one single mistake...

You're so lucky to have Alex as your mom Mollie; I mean it I neither had liked nor respected someone like her, not even Seth.

Mollie: Is this ''Mistake'' the thing that everyone is mad at her for?

Sun bit her lip: ... Yea, she kind of made a grave mistake, look I'll just tell you but she will tell you in more details, so she had this one student studying with her that was bad news, and he also had powers which made the situation even worse.

This ''Student'' had a power that isn't given by the pink moon, a kind of powers that comes from the shadow realm... his power was the dark side of yours, mind control, and he wasn't using it for any good means, and so your mom tried to stop him but it ended badly, really badly and since he had mind control he managed to make everyone believe she was the one at fault and so is now probably the most hated person alive... but that's why your mom Is something else, as you saw in school with all that hate she still is fighting and being nice with all of them knowing that she was right and that they are being manipulated into something wrong, anything I forgot... Nope that's all; your mom will tell you in details.

Mollie: I see why you said I'll start hating mom, but you were wrong, I'm not a heartless brat, In fact I get the same treatment from other people all the time, and I even got a girl with powers that annoy me all the time!

You really shouldn't judge a book from its cover...

Sun: I'll think about it.

Mollie: Don't worry I won't be a pain.

Anyway we're home, Princesses first?

Sun: Heh, reminds me of my guards...

Mollie: We're home!

Sarah: Welcome back Mollie, glad to see you again Sun!

Mollie and Sun: Thank you, how is Alexandra doing?

Sarah: Sleeping like a baby, go get a rest both of you!

Mollie: Okay!

In the way to their room Mollie was curious over something and wanted Sun to tell her about it while they are at it...

Mollie: Hey Sun....

==Chapter 22: End==