Chapter 19: Seth Vs Seth?

~~Pink Moon~~
==Chapter 2: What was once unknown==
== Page 6: Seth Vs Seth? ==​

Seth: Ugh, I cannot afford to have a battle right now especially with THIS guy...

Evil Seth: Nice! Then you can get out and never come back. It would be easier for you and me pal!
Seth: ....

Seth knew for a fact that he would've been able to win against his evil spirit but that would be very risky and would take a lot of time, and so he wasn't sure if it was the best choice in such circumstances, but he had no choice, to help Mollie and stop her ''Berserk" Mode he had to fight him...
As soon as Seth confirmed the thought he quickly unleashed a barrage of needles at his enemy, and before evil Seth even had the chance to think he created two massive walls left and right and quickly attempted to crush the cause of corruption.
For a moment, it seemed like the attack was efficient but that hope didn't last for long as the moment the fog caused by the impact of the attack disappeared, Seth was shocked by the sight of not only evil Seth surviving but also barely moving a muscle...
Seth: *Well, it was worth a shot using such puny attack, but I guess that would be too easy...*Sigh* *
Suddenly, the evil spirit started multiplying into 2 then 4 then 8 and so on until he lost count

Evil Seth: Shoulda left when you had the chance gramps! Well you're me so we both are old but it doesn't matter... DIE!
As soon as Evil Seth finished his sentence every clone of his used a different attack from another one to cause confusion and two to make sure at least one attack hits.
But Seth wasn't to be underestimated and simply made a defensive sphere around him which easily blocked every harm, quickly then Seth made sure to get rid of every clone IF possible.
Seth used a familiar attack that was once used by Mollie at her berserk mode against Mia (Chapter 5 that is) and that was enough to clear the battlefield from every enemy but the real one.
Evil Seth: I've got to admit pal! You still got some tricks up ya sleeves I see!
Seth didn't waste time for catchy phrases and swiftly created a sword using his powers and hastily rushed towards his enemy.
Evil Seth: Wow, Chill mate! I mean I know you want to kill me and all that good stuff but why bring the fallen sword into this...
Quickly after that last statement, Seth snapped his fingers and so made his own clones; each of the clones had their own fallen sword.
Evil Seth stood helpless against the strong attack.
And so after so many strokes delivered Seth stopped the charge and took a calm step back.
Seth: You caused this to yourself... I didn't want to.
Evil Seth: Heh, Mercy huh? Why stop, just finish me off, YOU created me to make the chosen one perfect and undefeatable...
Seth: .... I'm sorry...
Evil Seth: Oh! You're sorry? YOU ARE SORRY?! Do you think being sorry is going to change a damn? Boy you need a serious slap... I had to make this poor girl go merciless every SINGLE time she was sad or agitated, and who's the bad guy in all of this? ME, because I was ordered by some kind of GENIUS to help the chosen one becomes undefeatable...
Seth: *Sigh* Give me a second...
Seth walked back to Sun whom was shocked from the last fight...
Seth: Oi! Sun come down here... It's safe! Also close your mouth, a fly might think it's a hideout for bugs!
Sun: Has there ever been a day where you, Mollie or Alexandra had a NORMAL day?!
No explosions and walls crashing and world collapsing?
Seth: Ehhh, No... Haha. Look Sun I need a favor...
After Seth told Sun everything they suddenly perished in a beam.
After some wait Seth was back along with Sun.
Seth: Thank you, Sun!
Sun: Heh, don't mention it! At least I got to have SOME action...
Seth: Give me a second and we'll get out of here... I'm tired.
Seth walked back to where Evil Seth, ow no, he walked back to where Seth's spirit was left at.
Seth: There, I hope this fixes any conflict... I'm sorry for the pain you endured.
Seth's spirits calmly nodded in agree and entered the forest behind him, making every ground he walks at turn back into the green grass it used to be...
Seth had a very calm smile as he walked back to Sun: Let's get out of here.
Sun held Seth's hand and teleported back to the real world.
After a short amount of time, Mollie woke up but with a surprise...
Sun: Ahh, she's awake. Thank god, WAIT. Didn't you?!
Mollie: Huh, what's wrong?
Sun: I don't know if one eye green and one eye red are normal then I guess we're done here...
Mollie: Half what? -- Thank you Seth, I'm finally free from forcing people against their own wills and I finally have a choice at my deeds.
Sun: ... I'm not saying anything...
Seth: Well, thank goodness it worked... Also it's cooler for a battle mode to be half red and half green!
Mollie: I'll only activate when needed. Goodbye Seth, goodbye princess of time!
Mollie: Why do I keep getting these weird blackouts?
Sun: ... I think I deserve a nap...

==Page 6: END==