banquets

i woke up on Taylor's chest with my right fingers laced in with his left fingers. his right had was on my lower back and my left hand was under his head.

i was wearing his big t-shirt and spandex shorts while he was in a pair of loose, light sweats. those moments where we were all tangled together in a beautiful little mess with no space between us, that's what I loved most.

he may not look like the most gentle person or even the most soft person but with me, it's like he puts his football alter ego to the side completely and was just mine. he loved me till the end of time and I know that. everyone knows that.

i didn't really know what to do so i just laid there with my head on his chest until i looked at the clock. i freaked out.

"taylor wake up. c'mon. we gotta wake up." i started shaking him until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back on his chest.

"no go back to sleep babe." he said groggily.

"no i have private practice with coach cause I'm not going today. you gotta go pick up your suit too. c'mon babe get up." i told him as I kept shaking him and trying to pull him up.

i eventually got him up after I told him I was making food and then I threw clothes at him to get dressed. I decided I was going to run instead of drive to practice so I could get some extra exercise.

i made eggs and toast with my homemade banana peanut butter spread. I pulled out the orange juice and a few different fruits and made myself a smoothie and him a plate of eggs and everything else. he HATES smoothies.

i left it on the counter with a note because he was in the shower. why? I don't know. he had to go run after that anyways so I had no clue why he was showering now.

as i was running to practice, i listened to my music and kept pushing myself to the gym.

when I completed the three miles that were in between the gyms and my apartment, i was sweating buckets and coach could tell so I had zero running.

"I'll go easy on you so you can cool down after that run. but I'm proud of you for running here instead of walking or driving. props to you." he said. he wasn't one for talking. he was your motivator and supervisor and that was it. nothing else.

i did my workout and then ran home from the gym. lee, my stylist was going to be there in an hour and I had to wash my hair and shave and all that. and most likely clean up Taylor's mess from before I left.

when I walked into the apartment, I was surprised the door was unlocked and taylor was sleeping on the couch.

I kissed his forehead and went to take my shower. I made sure to text lee and tell him not to ring the doorbell when he got here, to just text me.

*AFTER LEE DOES HAIR AND MAKEUP**

i slipped on my dress in our bathroom while taylor got ready in the other bathroom.

the dress was a one shoulder, long sleeve dress. it was plain black and had a slit all the way up to above my mid thigh. i put on my heels and then fluffed my hair a little bit. it was curled and very volumized. I slipped my lipstick, phone, ID, and debit cards into my snakeskin clutch and walked into the closet to see my outfit full length.

when taylor knocked on the bedroom door to say he was going down to the lobby to wait for me, I said okay and made sure I heard the door click and waited ten minutes.

I turned off all the lights except for the scentsy and locked the door.

I took the elevator down to the lobby and taylor was facing the parking lot and didn't even see me until I coughed.