how come?

I walked over to my car and pulled out a towel dry my hair out. i ruffled it a few times and then walked back to the boys.

"I'm ready to go back." I told them.

"we were just about to go get something to eat." Braydon said.

"like this?" I said confusingly.

they nodded and laughed. "it's just you that looks like crap. not us." chase said rudely.

"whatever's stuck up your ass, you need to get it out. I'm tired of this rude attitude. I haven't seen you in at least a week and here you are telling me that I'm the one looking crappy. go buy a mirror buddy." I told him off. i was tired of the red attitude and the insults all at once.

I walked to my car and taylor came with me. "what was that about?" he asked as I leaned against the car.

"I'm tired of his attitude towards me. I don't know what his problem is." I said pointing to them.

taylor turned around and looked to where I was pointing. "do you want me to talk to him?" he asked.

I shook my head and put my face in my hands. "I just don't know what I did. do you think it's us? like the fact were together?" I asked him quietly.

he stuffed his hands in his short's pockets and shrugged. "what are you saying?"

"I'm not saying anything but did you talk to him about it like you said you would? what'd he say?" I asked.

"he was pretty cool about it. he didn't make a big deal out of it. he just asked a few questions and that was it. we started talking about something else."

"then why is he like this? he told me he was happy for us." I said pushing off the car and standing up right in front of taylor. we were inches apart.

he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. "go talk to him. I'll come with you if you want."

I nodded and hugged him tighter. "can I ask you something?" I said softly.

he nodded and then kissed the top I my head. "anything."

"do you think, if you get signed for the nfl, you'll take me with you?"

he laughed. "if, I get signed, you're going to be the first one I tell and the one that is in charge of everything."

I smiled and he put me down. "c'mon. i can feel their stares on me." he said wrapping his arms around me again. his hands landed just above my butt.

"i may have told chase that we had sex...." he said, his voice trailing off.

I pushed back. "what?"

"you know what I said." he told me softly.

"he already knew. i mean it was obvious. just c'mon babe. we're adults. it's not a big deal if he knows." he said walking towards me. I was against my car door when his chest hit mine. "c'mon babe. it's not like it's not gonna happen anytime soon. you still owe me a shower by the way. "

I didn't know what to do. my boyfriend told my brother we had sex. but I guess Taylor's right, we are adults and he was going to find out sometime soon anyways. I mean who wouldn't?

I let out a laugh. "you're right. about everything but the shower." I started walking back to the rest of the boys but he grabbed my wrist and walked up behind me. I bit my lip to stop from laughing.

"that's what you think." he whispered roughly.