note

hey yall! its callie, how are yall? 

sooo school started for me on monday and it's been so hectic and all and i wanted to let yall know that updates won't be frequent like they were during the summer. i will try and keep up as much as i can but i can't promise any updates any time soon until i settle into my schedule and everything starts flowing smoothy. 

also, again, my instagram and twitter are all open to all of you. my twitter is callielaurent1 and my instagram is callielaurent. if you do request me on insta, please DM me to tell me that you're from wattpad and i will accept it right away! i don't accept people i don't know, that is why i am saying this. 

another thing, please keep reading and liking and don't be afraid to put comments anywhere you feel needed. i definitley want your feedback with this story because i often come to a dead end and don't know where to go with it. 

AND last but certainly not least, i am looking for a co-writer to kind of help me with both of my stories. if you feel interested you can always just message me on here or on my twitter and we can discuss it. the co-writer will not be actually writing the story, it'll be more of a visual job and to help me with ideas for the stories. they will also do the little pictures that go on the side because i still DON'T know how to do that. 

have a great rest of your summer and the beginning of your school year. love yall so much!!