different

I woke up with my hand on Taylor's chest.

I checked the time and it was 3:15 in the afternoon. we each had thirty minutes before practice.

fuck.

"Taylor wake up." I said shoving him.

"what?" he said before he rolled over.

"we have 30 minutes before practice! get out of bed! I can't be late and you can't either. you're the quarterback." I said as I shoved him again.

"will you go out to dinner with me after if I get up?" he said slyly.

"yes." I told him happily.

he got out of bed and pulled on his sweats.

"I'll see you later missy." he said as he walked out.

"bye Tay." I told him.

I ran to the shower and started it. shit. I can't believe I just had sex with my brothers best friend. oh my gosh. what is chase ganna say?

I stepped in and then washed my hair.

when I got out, I pulled on a pair of Nike shorts with spandex underneath them. I put on a plain red tee and then my Nike volleyball shoes.

I ran down the hall and down the stairs and then to my car.

it was 3:40. shit. I can't be late. I was trying to make the varsity team.

I drove to the courts and everyone was just walking out of the locker rooms when I walked in.

I noticed some girls from orientation and they waved and said hey.

I signed my name on the papers and then went to the middle of the court where coach was.

after coach introduced us all to each other, we went into formation and we all tried out different spots to see where our strongest point was.

I already knew mine but the other girls didn't.

I got put at Libero. which is the back middle blocker.

after practice was over, I walked over to the football field. I saw Taylor catch the ball and run to the inzone.

Taylor met me outside of the boys football locker room.

I was in a pair of faded, bleached, cut off denim shorts with a navy blue shirt and navy blue vans. my hair was straight and I had my makeup on.

"hey beautiful." he said as he walked out of the locker room doors.

there were three other people behind him and they saw me too and gave Taylor a head nod.

I laughed and stood up. "hey" I told him back.

"are you nervous? cause you seem nervous." he said as we walked out of the building.

"I kind of am. I mean like what about chase? I'm his sister and you're his best friend. I don't wanna be the one to mess that up. like what if you leave and I can never talk to you again and then he wants to have you over for Christmas and I can't go because you're there or the other way around. what happens then?" I said softly.

"look at me wes." he said. I did and his eyes were so soft. "first of all, I won't ever leave you or hurt you. second, we already had sex so we're a thing already and third, chase already knew that I loved you. that's what best friends are for. you've talked about it with him, so have i. it goes both ways." he said quietly.

"let's go." I told him confidently.

he smiled. "I gotta do one more thing." he said.

I looked at him confused and then he kissed me.

I smiled and hopped on his back. we walked to his car and then met up at the apartments.

when we got to the restaurant, we ordered water and then looked at the menu.

*AT HOME*

"Tay I wanna go swimming." I told him as my head was in his lap and I was laying on the couch.

"i don't know what to tell you." he said softly as he was playing with me hair.

"hey Tay?" I said quietly as I was looking at his eyes.

"yeah babe?" he said back.

"I think I wanna do this." I told him back shyly.

"good because it was already happening." he said sweetly.

I laughed and said "I didn't have a choice?"

"you did but i knew you were ganna say yes. it's just instinct." he said as I sat up and went to my room. "where are you going?" he asked nervously.

"to bed. I'm tired." I told him.

it wasn't all a lie. I was tired. but I just didn't wanna look into Taylor's eyes and melt because I knew it would happen.

I closed the door and a few minutes later I heard Taylor get up and walk by the door.

he opened it and walked in. he walked to the other side of the bed and laid on it.

"welsey?" he asked softly.

"yeah?" I said back.

"I love you." he said quietly.

I smiled and rolled over to him.

he looked at me and I looked at him and I kissed him. "I love you too."