The Festival of Trial and Ember!

It's here!!!!

If you read my last update (click on the "chapter" before this one), you know that I've been working on taking Come Away to the next level as a full-length novel called The Festival of Trial and Ember.

And the day has finally arrived for you to join the adventure.

You can grab your ebook copy for just 99 cents for the next few days. Hurry before this early-bird price goes away!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074YLRDYX (I posted the link below too!)

Book synopsis:

A dangerous summer festival. A throne left empty. A forgotten world of faeries in a time of shadow and treason.

Róisín, 17-years-old, is biding her time till graduation. When the shadows around her come to life, she realizes no one else can see these strange creatures except her and her brother.

Desperate for answers, she embarks on a journey into the Otherworld—a land beneath Ireland where faeries live as the descendants of ancient Celtic gods. As Róisín struggles to survive, she discovers her decisions could alter the fate of an entire Kingdom.

The Festival of Trial and Ember is the first book in the compelling new Faerie Festival Series. There are games to win, promises to break, and hearts to conquer. The Celtic summer festival of Lughnasa has begun.

Thanks for your support my lovely book-eaters!

Logan xx