✩ Can't take my eyes off of You ✩

!!!WARNING!!!
This One-Shot contains extreme cheesiness and fluff, a bit swearing.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The smell of coffee and slightly burned popcorn was lingering in the air, the flat that the two boys shared now slightly messy, a few socks lying around here and there, unwashed dishes, that the boys been arguing about for about 3 days (and in all seriousness it probably won't get done because for fucks sake its your turn to do the dishes Yoongi), the whole place was kind of mess, but it was a happy mess that both of them shared.

To be honest, Yoongi never thought he would move in with someone he's been dating for such a short amount of time (it has been only a few months after all), but his life seemed like a blank paper that would only accept Hoseok's drawings. The more time they would spend together, the less they wanted to be apart, every night spent alone by themselves seemed so cold and lonely.  For Yoongi moving in with the boy was a safe choice, cause even though he doesn't admit it, he does love tangling their bodies together before a sleep or a nap, feeling the pressure of Hoseok's body gently laying on him, feeling his hot breath on his skin, being able to wake up from a bad dream and know that Hoseok is always right there and ready to support him. He loved waking up next to Hoseok the most. The way he would scoot closer in the morning and let Yoongi lie down on his chest, the way he would talk about his dreams and possible meanings behind it. Even his morning breath was lovely. Hoseok was lovely. He was afraid to throw around the world love, afraid that he doesn't know what love truly is and Hoseok knew that, so he never pushed Yoongi to confess, yet always making Yoongi know that he loves him oh so much.

Yoongi's head was laying on Hoseok's lap, Hoseok's body leaning on the couch as his fingers were gently playing with Yoongi's hair, something that Yoongi usually doesn't like, but fuck does it feel good. The boys were lazily listening to music, sharing only a few words here and there. Both of their eyes were closed. Hoseok's other free hand was gripped by Yoongi's small hands. Yoongi putting Hoseok's hand tightly to his chest, sometimes pulling it up and pressing his lips to his hand, his warm lips lingering on his cold skin.

Suddenly Hoseok opened his eyes, first thing before his eyes is a peaceful Yoongi on his lap. His face and body now completely relaxed. The corners of his mouth slightly going upwards. Yoongi's smile was always Hoseok's favorite feature of the boy. If there's one wish that i could ask to come true please let me open my eyes to this everyday he thought, his hand still resting on Yoongi's head, calmly playing with the boys hair. Hoseok turned up the volume of their speakers,  hearing the first notes of one of his beloved songs.

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And i thank god I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you

Hoseok's soft voice sang the lyrics, every word seeming to make sense to him now that he has someone like that in his life. With each word his singing getting louder, causing the boy in his lap to wake up from his slumber.

"Sheeesh Hoseok do you even know how to stay silent next to people who are sleeping uhh i swear to god" Yoongi let out a whine, still trying to hide a little blush on his cheeks that he had since the moment Hoseok started singing those words to him.

Hoseok however, didn't seem to care about Yoongi's dissatisfaction as he kept on singing the song, his body not able to sit still anymore, standing up making the boy in his lap to slightly bang his head on the couch, grunting. Annoyed by Hoseok, Yoongi sat down on the couch.

"I swear to god Hoseok you're so -" his words suddenly escaping his mouth and stopping at the same time.

Here he was. Hoseok was dancing to the song, making silly moves, taking out "hearts" out of his pockets and "throwing" them to his direction, his voice singing "i love you baby" making his voice crack slightly to the high note, his lips curved in a smile, his cheeks a bit red from him jumping around their living room out of breath making it harder for the boy to sing, his body still managing to somehow look incredible in lazy sweats and socks that do not match.

He looked beautiful.

And at that moment it hit him.

He loves Hoseok.

Yoongi's body lifted itself from the couch, going towards Hoseok. Hoseok finally noticing a serious boy now very close to him, confused by what's going on.

"Yoongi what's up ba-"

"I love You"

A huge smile appeared on Hoseok's face, the boy clearly thrown off guard by the sudden confession. Yoongi suddenly took Hoseok in his arms spinning them around, making Hoseok laugh in the process, Yoongi swinging their bodies to the beat of the song.

"I love you baby and if it's quite already I need you baby to warm the lonely nights trust in me when I say" Yoongi sang the lyrics, his gummy smile coming out making Hoseok's heart race too fast for his own good.

Their eyes locked, both of them surrounded by love and warmth, them being the only two people on earth for each other. Nothing mattered, the world around them stopped in it's tracks, only the light swaying of their bodies reminding them that all of this is not a dream. Yoongi's lips connected with Hoseok's. Their hearts now beating in unison.

If there's one wish that i could ask to come true please let me open my eyes to this everyday

Hoseok thought to himself again.

**✿❀ ❀✿**