Back to You

Third person POV

Joey looks around and sees Daniel.

"Daniel?" He calls out.

"Joey?" Daniel responds.

"Why are you tied up?" He asks as he runs up to Daniel.

"I don't know." He answers.

Music then starts for no reason. And Joey starts singing.

Joey: 🎶I know you say you know me, know me well. But these days I don't even know myself, no I always thought I'd be with someone else. I thought I would own the way I felt, yeah. I call you but you never even answer. I tell myself I'm done with wicked games. But then I get so numb with all the laughter. That I forget about the pain. Whoa, you stress me out, you kill me. You drag me down, you mess me up. We're on the ground, we're screaming. I don't know how to make it stop. I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it. But I keep on coming back to you...🎶

Daniel: 🎶 I know my friends they give me bad advice. Like move on, get you out my mind. But don't you think I haven't even tried? You got me cornered and my hands are tied. You got me so addicted to the drama I tell myself I'm done with wicked games. But then I get so numb with all the laughter. That I forget about the pain... Whoa, you stress me out, you kill me. You drag me down, you mess me up. We're on the ground, we're screaming. I don't know how to make it stop. I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it. But I keep on coming back to you. Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you. Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you. And I guess you'll never know. All the bullshit that you put me through. And I guess you'll never know, no 🎶.

Joey: 🎶Yeah, so you can cut me up and kiss me harder. You can be the pill to ease the pain. 🎶

Daniel: 🎶'Cause I know I'm addicted to your drama. Baby, here we go again.🎶

Joey/Daniel:🎶Whoa, you stress me out, you kill me. You drag me down, you mess me up.We're on the ground, we're screaming. I don't know how to make it stop. I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it. But I keep on coming back to you. Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you. Oh, no, no, I just keep on coming back to you. Back to you. I just keep on coming back to you🎶.

Joey then slowly goes closer to Daniel and....

Joey

I blink and everything is back to normal.

"Are you okay, Joey?" Meghan whispers.

"I'm, I'm okay." I whisper back.

"We are gonna get him back." Lauren whispers putting her hand on my shoulder.

I have the crown in my black jacket and walk towards Liza. She has a ton of other people with her.

"Okay. Give him to me." I say.

"Hey, we had a deal. Hand over the crown." She says to me.

I reach in my black jacket and grab the crown.

"Right here." I say dangling the crown. Liza grabs for it. "Hey! We had a deal. Hand him over." I say.

"Fine, David, bring him over." She says waving her hand to bring him over. They then untie him. Liza grabs hold of the crown and I grab hold of Daniel. We trade off and I put Daniel behind me.

"Let's go!" Meghan whispers.

As soon as we turn to run, a gem falls off the fake crown. Shoot.

"No!" Liza yells and throws the crown ground, smashing it.

"Go, go go!" Alex says.

"No! We shall show we aren't cowards!" Then grab a sword and challenge them. Haha, this isn't me talking. I would be a coward and run. Looks like this curse is having a great effect on me. Wait, I don't know how to fight!

We all then grab swords and so do they. I don't know where they got them from but, they did. The battle begins.

I dodge all of Liza's people and tje y to behind me. I hope they can handle them. Which it then leaves Liza and I.

I smirk. "Bring it." I say.

Liza then Jabs at me, but luckily, I dodge. It then turns into one big sword fight but before I know it, Liza disappears and I'm fighting her shadow. Wait what? It then touches my and everything goes black. I hear screaming, I just don't know where it's coming from.

"Hey!" I yell. "Hey! Where am I!" I hear my echo, and jump a little. I try blinking, again and again. But nothing's working.

I close my eyes and sit in a ball. I then open my eyes and the darkness is gone. And so is everyone else.

A/N: Aaayyyyy! Thanks you for over 300 reads and over 59 votes! Most I've ever gotten in my life! Well, right now. *screams* I woke up, went on Wattpad and I was like: "hm, over 300 reads on breaking free. That's nice." *drops phone and runs around screaming.* Yup. So, thank you. I did math, and I reached 100 reads on September 23 and then 4 days later I have 200 reads and then two days later I have over 300. Thank you so flipping much!!!!!!