Epilogue

Joey

Today. Today is the day. Not only do I become king, but I'm marrying the man that I love. Yes, it took some time for my dad to accept, but I wouldn't take no for an answer.

I then take a deep breath and walk down the aisle in my white tux. Tears start in my eyes but I mange to keep them back.

I see Meghan, Tyler. I see Lauren holding her newborn. I see Alex. And most importantly I see Daniel. Handsome as always.

I then stand and the officiant starts speaking.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Prince Joseph Graceffa and Daniel Preda." He goes on and on.

"Daniel Preda, do you take Joey Graceffa to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks.

"I do." Daniel says without hesitation.

"Ok. Joey Graceffa, do you take Daniel Preda to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks me.

"I do." I say without hesitation too.

"With the power in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss."

We then come together in a passionate kiss.

I am now Prince Joey Preda. And I'm more than happy.

A/N: awwww, are you sad it's over? It'll be okay... picture the rest in your dreams! Thank you for reading and voting it mean a lot for getting this many reads and votes! And I feel really anti social because I'm writing this wedding while I'm at my friends wedding. But anyway, I hope you have a great day and a wonderful life. See you in my next book! Bye piggies!